Chap.8 "Downfall of The C.I.A."

8:00 PM EST I was trying to research of how to get everyone back into there own universe, I was asking Isaac about this and he said "It will be a hard step to overcome, but the CIA needs to be rid of first." Starbanner came into the room and handed me a report of where the CIA HQ was, It was in Nevada of Area 51. Starbanner said "I should've know that those bastards would retreat there." Kirkland came into the room and said "We have the 147th Silver Storm division moving there as we speak, other divisions 133rd, 677th, 190th, and 115th Division are now around 20 miles away and marching fast towards the front gates." The equipment they were using was pretty outdated such as M1903 Springfield Bolt Action Rifles, and Thompson Sub Machine Guns instead of AR-15s and M16s, In order to bring American Spirit back into us is to use the old weapons, So I was in the pentagon to see of how the war is going they said that they saw TR-3B Black manta's going to them to fight them, TR-3B's are recon aircraft and are not fitted to fight a battle. Another detail on the 115th Silver Storm Division was their flag, The flag was similar to the original Silver Legion flag but it had the number 115 in the middle, with lighting bolts on both sides and having a motto saying "Legion or Death".

 Another detail on the 115th Silver Storm Division was their flag, The flag was similar to the original Silver Legion flag but it had the number 115 in the middle, with lighting bolts on both sides and having a motto saying "Legion or Death"

(Here is the flag of the 115th Silver Storm Division in 2025)

So now the next morning I was given a report that we lost a hundred men but the CIA lost one thousand men. The base was taken from this corrupt organization hands, We were cheering to the top of our lungs as the CIA's downfall became a reality. As newsletter and reporters flocked into the white house Pelley gave a speech "My fellow brothers and sisters of this Greater America, I am deeply impressed to report to you that the corrupt criminal group known commonly as the C.I.A. or Central Intelligence Agency has capitulated and has fled from the North American Continent, As I give you this report I am happy to finally liberate this wonderful and loving nation from the hands of the CIA. I am so happy that after sixty years of crimes from a evil terror is now ended, WE PROUDLY HAIL THE DAWN!!!." As I stand there happy and hopeful, Kirk came up to me he looked very worried almost scared, He said whispering "Issac just said that there is an unknown amount of fauna coming through the portal." I was shocked, He showed me a picture of a little creature as I could describe it, roughly the size of a pumpkin, it was covered in smooth skin, which varies in color between subspecies, and crawl on four short legs. Kirk said to me "Should we tell Issac to fetch one." I said "Well I have no Idea but I say yes, but exercise extreme caution these things could be dangerous". Kirk said that "Issac had reported a radio signal from the portal that had a speaker." I was getting very worried about these events. Kirk then said "There is a new world through this portal." I then went to sleep for the time being.