Chap.9 "The Alternate World and Fauna"

9:00 AM EST As reports from the Appalachian Mountains, Cascade Mountains, and Mojave Desert that strange fauna have been sighted in these areas, Isaac started to name the world "Xen" it was an extremely weird name for a so called "Borderworld". I began to question if these creatures are friendly as Dr. Kleiner had said, When I sat down with Krik, Starbanner, Johnson, Pelley, Kleiner and Me. I said "So Doctor, what will we do with these creatures on our planet?" Kleiner said "Well I need to know if these things are harmless." Pelley said "Well I will tell the people to keep their weapons at the ready." I said "Here is what we are going to do Kleiner, We are going to get ever fauna DNA and test it if there Harmful or Harmless," Kleiner said "ok" There was such extreme debate of what we should do but mine was the best solution.

12:00 pm EST Newspaper reports of a man that reported to North Valley Hospital in Whitefish Montana with a Creature on his head, Doctors tried to get it off but the man awoke with rage and killed all personal within the hospital. I said "Oh Shit!", Everyone looked at me and said "What's Wrong" I turned the newspaper to them and it was the same creature on the mans head. The mans entire rib cage was busted with the lungs visible, I almost never seen of how a creature that small can pose so much a great threat to the Republic but the whole world. Pelley said through a loud speaker "We need to have the national guards of every state on alert at all costs and I want this great city of Washington D.C. On high alert, Repeat Martial Law is now in affect until further notice." I said to Kleiner "Doctor where do you want to go?" Kleiner said "To a secured research facility" I said "There is one that I know of, it is called the Cascade Research Center Of The Rectification Of Autecology." Kleiner said "Good can I go now?" I said to Pelley "Can we use Airforce One?" Pelley said "Anything to save humanity, now go". 

2:30 pm EST Kleiner leaves for Spokane and he gave me cameras to see of what the world of Xen looks like, I can remember of what that damn world looked like. It had asteroid-like "islands" floating within a nebular void. Another feature is that gravity is always directed downwards, rather than towards the asteroids, so that one can actually fall off an asteroid into the void below, I studied this by taking baby steps with this camera ROV device. I remember this by training in Astronomy and Stellar Physics. I also notice that light behaves oddly in Xen. Looking at the different background textures, there are multiple sources for light in the borderworld, either through glowing clouds of gas or (in some cases) what seems to be a star or some other stellar body. Xen also had an ecosystem with flora that I can describe by an out of the world tripod like plants even though it had four legs, I knew those four legged things were fungi. I then saw an opening into a cave and I saw something that really was Interesting and out of this world, now this fucking thing is huge than an human, it boasts a thick exoskeleton, powerful legs, and a large sack dangling from its underbelly, but what I notice is that this things "Sack" as I called it was a reproductive system because this thing gave birth to a very small variant of what were calling the "Headcrab". I saw another thing that was of how I would say a Manta or something, These aliens are capable of reaching the speed of a military fighter jet, evidenced by the shock waves created as they zoom past; In addition, the Alien Aircraft are capable of generating an orange beam of energy from their similarly colored underside.