{ 3 } pt.1

IN THE HUMAN WORLD
Manhattan - U.S.

UNKOWN POV//

I was in a middle of detecting a case with my senior detective, Park Jimin.

He is so handsome, whenever you look into his eyes, you will suddenly fall in love with him. When he flips his blonde hair, it attacks people hearts, even men. Lastly, him focusing on his work, OH EM GEE he kills everyone around him, literally. He's a ladies man.

He's the most famous detectives in the city. Because of him, every girl wants to be a detective, work with him and maybe even have a chance to date him. Hehe, and now I am working with him as his junior detective.

We've completed some cases before, but there's a lot more to do. To be honest, I'm actually happy because I can get to spend time with him and get to know him more. When we're in a middle of a case, he talks about what he's been up to lately. Hearing him talking just makes my life a whole lot better.

Every one didn't even care about me working with him. Their attention is only towards him. I really didn't mind because I don't like being the centre of attention. However, there are a few girls that were jealous of me and sometimes they even threaten me.

"Ah hah! I found it!" I shout out.

We were searching for the place where this killer lived. That was the first part of our case done.

"Well done! I think it's time to go back home then. We will continue this tomorrow. Even though this a little bit of information, this will help us alot! Thank you for your help," Jimin said with a huge smile on his face.

I feel my cheeks burning. I'm actually blushing right in front of him! I probably look like a big, red tomato right now! I need to say something back.

"Oh no, it was nothing! I was just doing my job," I replied while covering my cheeks with my hands, hoping that he never saw my face.

He smiles and turns his back to me. It's time to go home. I went to go grab my bag and my coat. While my back was facing him, I can feel his body turning, facing me and about to say something but he didn't and turned back. He kept on doing this for like about 3 times.

I put my coat on and held my bag. I finally turned around.
"Is there something you want to say to me since you keep turning around?" I ask while giggling a little.

"Umm...well. I-It's really late and
d-dark...so..." he stuttered.
"So?" I was waiting for his answer.
"CanIdriveyouhome?" He quickly whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

"Huh?" I questioned. Did he really say that? Why would he say that? No, he can't say that, can he?
"No never mind." He laughed nervously while putting his hand behind his neck.

"Well, good night then," I bow at him with a frown. Why am I expecting him to like me? I sighed and opened the door, leading me outside. Once I stepped outside, I felt the cold breeze hit me. It's so cold! Only if I brought a scarf today. Oh well. I started walking home.

Why does it feel like someone's watching and following me? I quickened my pace. I really want to go home as quick as possible.

"Hey you!"
I stopped walking and froze.

-----
A/N
There will be a part 2 to this chapter cuz it's proper long so yh! I hope you enjoy the story!! 😁