{ 2 }

Jin's POV//

I decided to take a break from what's happening. It's been busy, it always has been, since I became the Guardian of the Light. I'm also known as the Son of the light but that's another story. Call me whatever.

I stood on a cloud. This isn't just any ordinary cloud, this cloud has been here for a very long time since I was a little kid. I always used to come to this cloud because it gives me peace, quiet and especially the view of the human world.

Even though, the humans can't see us, (unless we turn visible which the guardians can do freely) the view of the babies turning into youngsters, turning into adults and then turning into husband and wife, gives me a happy feeling.

But then, something distracted me. There's this weird vibe I can feel coming from the human world. This vibe, I haven't felt it before. To be honest, I've never felt this vibe before in my entire life. I wonder if Taehyung can feel this.

Why I'm thinking about Taehyung? Well there's more to us than you think. (wink wink -jk)

Someone suddenly interrupted my thoughts. I hope it's not someone that wants to visit the other dimension. Nowadays, people keep on asking me if they can go and I say 'no' most of the time. It's a pisstake. Yes, even the Guardian of the light has this kind of attitude. But I choose not to show it.

The only people I send to the other dimensions are my messengers. But again, I hardly don't send them because there's nothing to talk about with Taehyung.

"Master Jin, the Guardian of the Dark is here, he wants to visit you," my messengers said.

Speak of the devil, Taehyung is here. Why is he here? What does he want? What does he need from me? I guess we should find out our selves.

I sighed and said, "let him in."

His presence has changed the atmosphere from peaceful to dark. I can feel his smirk forming and it's getting wider and wider.

"Well, well, well. My good old friend. Long time no see, Jin," he says.

I turned around to face him and I reply.
"Yes, it has been a while, Taehyung."

He hasn't changed a single bit. He's the same Taehyung in the past, but something has deffo changed.

~FLASH BACK TO 100 YEARS AGO~

There was no such thing about dark and light dimensions. All the positive and negatives were all in one big dimension, (up in the sky) just like the human world. However, people hated each other because they had different opinions, different ideas.

At this time, there were two kings, you can call them guardians. These two kings were the exact opposite, King of the light and King of the dark. But, they were the best of friends. Jin and Taehyung were their sons. You can tell which sons belong to who.

But that's not how they met each other. The kings didn't want to show their sons in public. So, they were lonely. However, the kings used to visit each other frequently and sometimes they used to bring their sons aswell.

One day, King of the Dark visited the King of the light, with Taehyung. Once they entered their palace, Taehyung found a boy playing with his toys, alone. And that boy happened to be Jin. Taehyung decided to play with Jin because he didn't had any friends or anyone to play with, so didn't Jin.

After that day, they started hanging around each other everyday outside, even though they were forbidden to go out. They were the best of friends, just like there fathers.

Unfortunately, one day the public noticed that the boys were playing with each other and they got super furious. The public wanted to be separated. They demanded the kings to be separate. They even bombarded their palaces. The King of light thought that the King of Dark did this and vice versa.

The Kings were furious and decided to make two dimensions, Dimension of the Dark and Dimension of the Light. After this happened, the kings never contacted each other.

The sons were very sad because of what had happened. They just became the best of friends and they just starting to trust each other.

So after that day, they haven't heard from each other again.

(The kings eventually died and their sons became kings/guardians/whatever you think)

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"You haven't changed one bit but I can definitely tell that you changed a lot. You grew up so well," Jin said.

"Same goes to you too. We have so much to talk about," Taehyung replied back.

Jin gave him a small smile.