Blue Goat

You held out your finger towards the door with the blue goat above it. "Sloth, lovely choice." He whispered as he pushed you towards the door. Your hand was shaking as you grasped the doorknob. You slowly opened the door and your ears were filled with the sound of hissing and rattling. You peaked your head into the room and found a single couch in a bed of snakes. The hundreds of snakes slithered around the floor, the walls, and even towards the door. You quickly jumped into the room, careful to not step on any of them as you shut the door. You didn't want any of them getting out. The snakes wrapped around your legs as you walked in, and your stomach churned at the nervousness of possibly being bit by any of them.

You made your way to the couch, but froze when you saw the boy slowly sit up from his spot on the couch. The snakes wrapped around him. He held the python around his shoulders and rubbed the top of its head as it continued to hiss. He looked at you with half lidded eyes; lazily skimming his eyes over you. His gaze felt like the slithering of dozens of snakes on your body; making you shudder slightly. "Welcome to the room of sloth. Forever in a pit of snake... for reasons..." He mumbled as he sat back in the seat.

You looked around the room one again. In the corner of the room, there were several computers and notebooks that were discarded as though they were only half cared about. You felt slumber engulf you, begging you to embrace it. "What brings an angel like you to a room like this?" He asked; bringing you back to reality.

You shook your head and looked at him. Jealous of how at ease he appeared. "I'm just... escaping my troubles." You explained as you started to move slowly towards the couch.

He patted the cushion beside him; disrupting the snakes that had been resting there. "Well then you came to the perfect room. The last thing you should think about are your responsibilities." He told you as he began to lay back down, leaving you a small amount of room on the couch. "The name's Yoongi."

You looked at him, staring in silence for a moment. You had no idea how to feel about this boy. The way he looked at you scared you a bit. It was like he could read you easily; not even needing to try. You began to turn towards the door, unsure of your decision anymore, but realized that the door was completely covered by snakes. Your eyes widened at the realization that you were now trapped with this boy. You turned back to face him and found him leaning back with his eyes closed. He was absolutely still. You couldn't even tell if he was still breathing. You began to lean towards him, feeling yourself being propelled forward on a sea of slithering snakes.

You hovered right in front of him, your eyes staring down at him. His eyes opened suddenly, scaring you and sending you flying backwards in a fit of fear. You tensed, preparing yourself for the pain of hitting the ground, only to find yourself protected on a bed of reptiles. The sound of hissing intensified as they began to cover you. You could feel their cold scales on your bare legs, your abdomen, your arms, and one slowly wrapped around your neck. None of them constricted enough to hurt you, but it was enough to freeze you in your spot. You wouldn't dare to move; scared that one would retaliate and bite you.

But the longer you laid there, the more comfortable it began to feel. You really didn't mind the creatures that made you their newest nest. You felt as though you could lay there all day. A small chuckle brought you back to reality. The boy who had been sitting on the couch was now on the floor beside you. He seemed to hover of the snakes, as though he was their king or something. He looked at you closely, leaning towards you with mock interest. "So, my darling angel. Do you still feel your troubles following you? Do they surround you? Do they constrict you like a boa? Do they crawl over your body, sending unpleasant shivers down your spine?" He asked you as he reached towards you. He placed the back of his hand on your cheek, grazing his cold skin against your burning skin.