Chapter 4

•Chapter 4•

*at Brooke's*

??? : hey! GET BACK HERE!

Melissa: *runs out the door and grabs her phone*

911: 9-1-1. What's your emergency!?

Melissa: There is a mad man who kidnapped my friends and are holding them hostages! Now, he is chasing me. Eden, 2 street west, house number 1123. Hurry

911: we will send somebody as soon as possible. Just stay put, and stay calm.

*Melissa hung up*

??? : I'm gonna' get you!

Melissa: agh! *spots a bush and hides herself in the bush* oh my god. Oh my god. I can't breath. *she sat behind the bush huffing and puffing*

??? : come out, come out, wherever you are!

Melissa: *whispers...* please god! Please help me! I don't want to die.

??? : I know you're around here somewhere!

Melissa: *quietly cries behind the bush*

******

******

(At Erin's)

*Ally and Mace quickly back away from each other and act like they are watching tv*

Skylar: um, hey guys. How's a goin' ?

Mace: uh...great! *mace smiles at Ally*

Ally: *smiles at Mace* Sorry, um, would you excuse me, I need to use the washroom. *walks out the room*

Mace: yeah, me too. I need to get a drink.

Skylar: but you have a full can of Pepsi, right there. *she says pointing to the can on the glass table in front of the sofa*

Mace: Empty!

Skylar: ha...um, Mace, are you alright? *she says with an awkward look on her face*

Mace: ha...ha...I mean, the can...it's empty.

Erin: ha...ha... Okay. Go help yourself! We have lots in the fridge.

Mace: *has his one hand in his pocket and flicks his finger in the direction which the kitchen is in, and walks into the kitchen*

Skylar: *whispers...* what was that about?

Erin: *whispers...* yeah! That was a little awkward...

Amanda: haha. Yeah. But I'm sure whatever is, I think Ally is into Mace.

*Skylar and Erin smile at each other and fist bump each other*

*****

*****

*At Brooke's*

Brooke: Mike! I'm positive Melissa just ran our of our house!

Mike: No way!

Brooke: way!

Mike: wait! Look! *turns Brooke around by the shoulders and points in the direction of the stairs leading upstairs*

Brooke: oh my gosh! Melissa must of turned the handle and unlocked the door!

*they both run up the stairs*

Mike: *looks for the phone* I'm phoning the police!

Brooke: Wait, Mike! *they open the curtains a bit...* Mike, I think Melissa just did.