Chapter 1

•Enjoy•

•Chapter 1•

*Skylar is outgoing, funny, and beautiful. She loves to hang out with her brother, but when it comes to dates, she can be really sweet and romantic! Out of all the 4 girls, when it comes to friends or family, she is really brave!*

Skylar: this is going to be the best year ever!

Mace: yeah. For you. You're going into the 11th grade I'm only going into the 8th grade!

*mace is Skylar's younger brother. He is in the same class as Amanda (Erin's younger sister).

Skylar: that's okay. Plus, you still have time to think about your future.

Mace: yeah. I guess. *he mumbles to himself...* and I still have time to think how in going to approach Ally.

Skylar: Ally! Who's Ally!? Is she in your grade!? Does she like you!? Does she have a boy-

*Skylar was cut off by Mace saying...*

Mace: Keep it down!

Skylar: then spill the beans!

Mace: fine! Ally is a girl in my class. She is Mr.Truscott's (the principal) daughter. I like her. I hope she likes me. And um, yes.

Skylar: Aweh! The principals daughter? You better not mess this up!

Mace: haha. I won't.

Skylar: Well we better get going! We don't wanna' be late for the first day of school.

Mace: okay. I'm coming.

Skylar: Wait. Why did you say yes at the end of that sentence you said about Ally?

Mace: Well, um, uh...

Skylar: wait, Mace. She doesn't have a boyfriend, does she?

Mace: okay! Yes.

Skylar: haha. Just be careful. I don't want you getting hurt!

Mace: well thanks, but I can take on the quarter back of the jr. football team!

Skylar: Yeah... you really better be careful!

Mace: haha. Okay. But do me one favour?

Skylar: yeah?

Mace: don't tell anyone that I like Ally. The last thing I need is you telling all your friends and medaling in my love life.

Skylar: haha. Okay. I won't!

*They start heading to the car*

Skylar: wait. Why did you think I'm going to tell everyone?

Mace: I know you. And, well... let's just get going to school.

Skylar: uh huh *she says with a grin*

******

******

*Melissa loves to shop, go to the beach (especially sun tanning) and she loves to go on dates. Melissa has great taste, in clothes, and in boys. Out of the 4 girls she is the fashionable one*

Melissa: No!

Tonya (Melissa's mom) : Melissa we are trying to make this party work!

Melissa: my sixteenth birthday party has to be the best! It can't be the best without a live band!

*Melissa and her mom usually have arguments a lot! But Melissa's parents are divorced, which has been pretty hard on Melissa. Melissa's dad got re-married over the summer, which has also been pretty hard on her too.*