What's your favorite scary movie

Everything was a blur. So many thoughts were running through my head. Wait, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Emma and before you go on I am not a popular girl and a bitch.

I only hang with a few people. Who I will mention later when the time is right.

Back to reality. What's running through my mind? Well 20 years ago exactly there was a guy named Brandon James. He wasn't the best person but he made a girl very happy. One day they decided to go on a dock and the police shot him.

Everyone knows he's dead but last night I got a phone call from a strange number asking "what's your favorite scary movie" like what kind of question is that!

The only person I told was my boyfriend, who shall not be spoken about because he gets on my nerves. Why am I with him still? I truly don't know.

He told me it was probably a joke because Halloween is next week. But I think it was for real. That's what people get asked right before you get cut open and your guts fall out.

Beep beep beep

The school bell went off. Lunch was over and it was time to head into the class I hate most History. It dragged on and on for ever it felt like. I looked threw the window and I seen it was raining. And I knew something was going to be happening.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

hey! So I hope you guys are enjoying this :)