Enough

Loving You Has its Price- sequel to A Ticket To Seoul

Chapter 9: Enough

The waves were moving in on land, the scenario was so peaceful and beautiful. You felt like not leaving the place. He laid his hand gently on your shoulders.

"You can trust me. But please, don't keep this from him for too long. He is hurt too and most of all confused right now" he said in an understanding way.

You looked him in the eyes and nodded. "let's take you home huh?" he said.

You got up and he grabbed your hand.

When you got home, you found Yongguk sleeping on the couch. You walked motionless over to him and sat beside him. Should I tell him about Minwoo?

Yongguk mumbled something in his sleep. "____ don't be hurt please" he said.

He was talking about you in his sleep. You smiled because it was so sweet and you hugged him, not caring if he would wake up startled, and he did. He yelled your name out loud, surprised to see you, but hugged you quickly.

"I'm sorry!... I'm so sorry for walking away from you. But I felt like being alone suddenly." you confessed

"Don't apologize.. I understand the feeling. It's okay. Just next time, tell me where you are going so I know it."

You nodded and hugged him tightly.

Time passed on and Yongguk was still home, he said he wouldn't leave for practice tonight, but stay here with you. It was dinner time and you decided to cook something for Yongguk. But the fridge was empty.

"Oh, otteohke?" you said.

"What is it?"

"The fridge is empty, I guess I have to go the nearest grocer."

Yongguk insisted on coming along with you, but you assured him it was fine. Since the shop was not that far from your house.

You were at the shop looking for ingredients. You had no idea about what to cook, so you asked one of the workers there for food tips. While you were shopping Yongguk, was home making a call.

Meanwhile, Yongguk was walking around the living room calling to a friend of his. Finally, the friend picked up his phone.

"Hello? Yongguk-ah, how are you man? How come you are suddenly calling me?" Minwoo asked.

"We need to meet tonight, 8 pm in front of our old club house. It's about my girlfriend ____ I saw how you looked at her at the party and the cafe earlier today.. I know you might like her.. We need to talk about it." Yongguk said in a deep voice and hung up.

Yongguk went into the bedroom to change his shirt into a hoodie with sweatpants.

You finally found something to make. Ramen of course! Yongguk's favorite food. You picked out the ingredients for the ramen. A tall guy was standing beside you, your back was facing him. He was talking on the phone, his voice sounded husky and nervous. You didn't notice him. You looked away and continued shopping.

You paid for your things and headed out. 5 minutes passed since you had left the shop. The streets were empty and dark. You could suddenly hear footsteps behind you. You automatically increased your pace, then you noticed that the person behind you also started walking faster.

Your heart was racing, because it was creepy. That was when you decided to just run. You were running as fast as you could, but the sound of the footsteps were getting closer and closer on you. Until someone pulled you back. You tried screaming, but the hand covered your mouth.

"I'm back sweetheart" he whispered into your ear, sending shivers down your back.

Oh God not again! you thought

Why isn't she coming back! Yongguk paced around the living room. You had been gone for too long.

Yongguk tried calling you several times, but you didn't respond him, frustrated Yongguk called Daehyun.

"Daehyun-ah! Can you call ____ for me, she isn't answering me again. She went out to shop, please call her. I know I asked you too last time, but.."

"Hyung!??" Daehyun's voice came out shaky.

"Ne?"

"Where was she you said?" he asked.

"She went to grocery store, alone.." Yongguk replied, feeling confused about Daehyun's reaction.

"Minwoo!! Hyung. It has been Minwoo all the time." Daehyun exclaimed.

"What do you mean? I know Minwoo is probably attracted to _____, but.. ooh, fuck."

Reality hit Yongguk suddenly and he ran out. While running, Yongguk thought about your strange behavior in front of Minwoo. The first meeting behind stage at the party, the café, how you didn't greet Minwoo and you even hesitated on greeting him the first time.

The way Minwoo looked at you. Yongguk was furious now. Most of all, he remembered that you looked scared in front of Minwoo and reluctant.

"You have been stalking me ever since that day on the street. Don't you get it, even if you force me to come with you. I will never love you. You are sick! You are.."

Minwoo hit you right in your face hard. You fell on the ground, shocked by what had happened. Minwoo leaned down to you and pulled you closer into him.

"Sweetheart. Don't you remember me? I was the guy, who came at your house late night, with those three girls? Remember, in your garden." he said as he looked into your eyes.

"That was you!!? You sick pig! Don't you get it, I don't want you, I don't love you.. I only love my Yongguk!!" you yelled at his face.

"I don't care about your love, I just want your body. I have never been so much attracted to a girl before.. And Yongguk can go die! I will never let him have you."

"No! Yongguk will find me! And he will not let go of you.."

Minwoo laughed at you as if you were stupid.

"Well, I might just take you here and now." he said.

Minwoo grabbed you by your collar and pulled away. You were fighting to get out of his arms, but it was useless. He was bigger, stronger and way more faster than you.

I'm going be raped now, and my man is home, unaware of the situation. I should have told him everything from the beginning

All kinds of horrible thoughts ran through your mind. Minwoo found a place, where there was no one. No one lived here. Your house was still a bit far from here.. I'm so done now

Minwoo pushed you on the bench and got on top of you, you tried your best to kick him off you, but he locked you. Minwoo stared into your eyes and you caught his stare. His eyes are so big, dark, mysterious and yet kind. If he wasn't an bastard. He would look like a kind person with those eyes.

Minwoo smiled seeing you look at him. His smile was even like a child. I wonder how many girls he has ruined

Minwoo ripped your stockings off you and you screamed. You bit down on his neck, hard till he bleed, he cussed out and groaned at the pain. But continued and ripped your dress. More of your skin was getting revealed now. You started screaming for help. He hit your face hard again and you started crying. Minwoo moaned by the sight of your trembling body, you regretted not wearing a bra. Minwoo was about to lean down to kiss you, when a man growled from behind and knocked him down from you.