The Party (Part 1)

Loving You Has its Price- sequel to A Ticket To Seoul

Chapter 4: The Party (Part 1) 

As soon as you got home, you called your friend and told her about your strange encounter with the guy named Minwoo. Your friend told you to calm down, and be careful at the party. You told her you would be extra careful.

Time flew by and you were ready to leave for the party. In the car, you couldn't help but think about bad stuffs "what if something happens? No nothing can happen. There will be security there" you thought.

The car stopped in front of the club where the party was. You saw many people standing in line, waiting to get in. Manager Kang came and opened the door for you. He quickly grabbed your arm as you got out of the van. He whispered into your ear.

"Smile, the paparazzi are taking photos "

You nodded and started smiling, not knowing how to act in front of a big crowd.

The paparazzi's were taking pictures like crazy and many of them were yelling stuffs at you, fx "____sshi how is it going with you and Yongguk", "how is it to be the girlfriend of Yongguk", "how is Yongguk as a boyfriend".

You were taken aback by all these questions. Manager Kang whispered. "Say something nice about your relationship. Stay calm everything is alright " his smile made you calm down.

"___sshi you look extra pretty today." The paparazzi said.

"Oh, thank you very much" you replied with a smile and blushed.

"Did you dress beautifully for Yongguk?" he asked.

"Ah yes I did." and you got shy for admitting it.

A lady reporter came running towards you with her microphone, asking tons of question and you got startled. Luckily manager Kang was holding his arm around you. You knew you could handle this.

"What kind of boyfriend is Yongguk? And how far have you gone in your relationship?" she asked.

"Yongguk is.."

there were a lot to say about him, and you didn't know where to start.

"Yongguk is a type of person, who cares a lot for his beloved ones. With me he does nothing wrong. I am blessed to have him in my life." you said.

"That was it, we are leaving now." Manager Kang grabbed your hand and you went inside the club.

When you got in, he let go of your hand and pointed towards the VIP Lounge.

"Come upstairs, the guys are there and also SECRET members." he said left.

You stood at the entrance and all eyes were on you, you didn't know where to look. The place was crowded and some fans were screaming out of jealousy towards you. Suddenly a girl screamed "oppa!!" and pointed at a guy.

You looked towards the direction and saw Yongguk coming down from the stairs, alone with a big smile on his face. You blushed and looked down "omo, what is he going to do? Everyone is staring at us". You looked up and he was standing in front of you.

He moved closer down to your face and the fans started screaming. Yongguk kissed your cheek. You could smell his manly scent and perfume, your legs were all jelly now. You cursed yourself for getting so warm. Yongguk could feel your heart beat faster and he chuckled. He kissed your other cheek too and lastly your forehead. Making all the girls in the club jealous.

"Come, let's go upstairs to the others."

You nodded and he grabbed you by your arm, like a real gentleman and led you upstairs. The fans were following you until you made it to the stairs.