Inseperable

Loving You Has its Price- sequel to A Ticket To Seoul

Chapter10: Inseparable

"Yongguk!!" you exclaimed.

Yongguk was on top of Minwoo beating him. You were completely shocked, by the sight of this. You got up from the bench and yelled at the men. This was ridiculous. You saw Yongguk get hit and fall down on the ground.

"Stop it! Stop it already! I cannot deal with this anymore!" you screamed, but it was hopeless.

You started crying. You had it and went in between the two men, to stop them, but Minwoo pushed you away and you fell hard on the ground. Yongguk saw it and went even more mad.

He knocked Minwoo down with his knuckles hard in his face. Minwoo fell down and groaned in pain.

"____! stay out of this. You will get hurt!. This is between me and Minwoo." Yongguk yelled at you.

"Stop it Yongguk, just leave him, he is sick because of jealousy. He is just jealous. Don't kill him." you were crying now.

Yongguk finally noticed your exposed skin, your ripped stocking and dress. He stopped immediately the fighting, but not before punching Minwoo one last time after seeing what he had done to you. Minwoo covered his face in pain.

Yongguk quickly went over to you. He took his hoodie off and dressed you into it. "Jagiya, I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you." he said.

For a second, you forgot all about Minwoo, who was laying on the ground moaning in pain. But that was when he got up, and was about to hit Yongguk, but Minwoo was knocked down by someone else. It was... Jongup.

Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup all came along with some from TS Entertainment and the police.

You screamed, when you saw Jongup knock Minwoo down. Yongguk held you tightly into him, you closed your eyes. Yongguk had his back turned against Jongup and he hadn't seen him.

All of the boys yelled for Yongguk "Hyung" and your name. They all came running. Jongup was the fastest to make it. That was why he hit down Minwoo, before he could hurt Yongguk.

Yongguk turned around and saw Jongup standing there with Minwoo in his arms. The police came and took Minwoo away.

Daehyun came over to you. He had some extra clothes for you, which he gave to Yongguk. Yongguk got you up and dressed you. You held on to him tightly.

"Its okay now.. He is gone" Yongguk said.

The members looked at you both, they were obviously all shocked.

At home

The guys were in the living room waiting for you to come out, but you sat on your bed, finally dressed into something comfortable. 20 minutes passed and you were still inside your room. Yongguk was standing outside your door calling for you.

You covered your face in your palms. You felt guilty for not telling Yongguk about this earlier. Now he was hurt because of you. You blamed yourself for everything. Yongguk kept calling and Zelo even came.

"Noona??. Jebal noona, come out" Zelo said.

You couldn't stand hearing his sad voice and got up, you opened the door and saw Yongguk and Zelo standing there.

"Noona! Noona, I'm so glad to see that you are fine."

You hugged Zelo.

"The hyung's wouldn't let me come out." he said.