Chapter 3

"I guess so," I say.

Then, Ms.Anderson moves on to science. When the lunch bell rings,they all run to the cafeteria. They were so fast, that I lost track of them. Then Eric comes and waves at me.

"Need help to go to the cafeteria?" He asks.

I nod. We walk to the cafeteria and I listen to him talking about the different teachers and when he came to this school.

"Came in 4th grade, and trust me, this school changes my life," he says.

"Really? How was it like?"

"When I came the teacher introduced me to the class. She asked 'who would like to show Eric the school?' Then, it was only one person put their hand up. His name's Bryce. He showed me around the school and talked to me really nice. We became best friends. I'd practically do anything for him."

"Wow..........." I say with my eyes tearing up.

"Yeah.........

We enter the cafeteria. We sit at this blue and purple table. He says he's waiting for his friends. When they come they look at me with confusion. That girl-who-twirled-her-hair, yeah I'll call her Twirly comes to me really close with her hands at her hips.

"Eric babe who's this noobie?" She asks rudely.

"She's not a noobie, she's my friend."

"Noobies Poopies!! HA!!" Twirly's friend laugh.

"Good one!" Bryce laughs.

They all start laughing (except Eric) and I run away crying. Who are they? Why are they so mean? I put my head down and sit at the ground crying.

"Cow," I say. "I'm a big fat ugly cow."

"Well, I think you aren't," a random person says.