Party hard

Victoria P.O.V
"Okay Eva I get it we have to go, hold on I'm looking for me hoe heels,"Victoria yelled from upstairs. After digging through her closet full of shoes and clothes she finally found the pair of heels she was looking for. She slipped into them and walked over to her mirror for one last look to make sure she looked her best. " We are gonna leave without you if you don't hurry up", Eva yelled at her from the bottom of the stairs. Victoria rolled her eyes and began to walk down the stairs to where the girls were impatiently waiting. "Took you long enough, I could have gotten married and had kids by now", Norra said. The group of girls laughed and began to head out for the party.

9:15
The girls walked into the party ready for anything and anyone. " I'm gonna get something to drink, do you want anything", Eva yelled over the roaring music. Victoria shook her head not bothering to yell over the music. Victoria looked at the crowd of people dancing and drinking, she then spot a pair of eyes that were staring at her. Ignoring it she began to walking  to find the girls.  Having no luck she decided she need some alcohol in her system to lighten the mood. Stand at the bar she felt a hand tap her shoulder and turned around, it was the boy who was staring at her earlier. "Hi, the boy said. "What do you want" Victoria bit back. "Woah, someone's feisty," the boy said biting his lip and looking Victoria up and down. Victoria took note of this and rolled her eyes at the prev. " So what's your name beautiful", the boy asked. " Ummm, it get lost you unwanted prev", she said smirking at him. " I see, I see well I'm Chris", he said. "Ugh, so you mean your like the " penetrator Chris",Victoria said putting qoutes around the Penetrator part. " That would be me, oh what's wrong babe now that you know who I am do you suddenly want your turn", chris said smirking at his response. " Oh Chris, baby you wish you could have a turn with me but don't you see I'm not into guy who can't last more then 30 seconds in bed", she said getting closer to him. Chris stood there letting the words soak in. " Trust me if you had a turn with me you won't even last one second because of how good I am", Chris said getting closer almost closing the gap between the two. Victoria took note of the position and decided to tease him. She began to fill the gap but stopped short and brushed her lips against his." You see Chris I'm so much better then you and to let you think that you could ever have a chance with me well baby you are just lying to yourself.", Victoria whispered in his ear. She pulled back and walk away leaving Chris to soak up the sexual tension while she went to look for her friends.

11:35

Victoria had finally found the girls hidden in a corner drinking and talking to one another. "VICTORIA YOU FOUND US", Eva shouted stumbling toward Victoria. Victoria caught Eva before she could face plant, she sat Eva on the near by couch while she talked to Norra.  " Oh I loveeeeee this songg", Eva slurred and began to drag Victoria toward the dance floor. The girls moved their bodies to the beat of the music not caring if people stared at them. After the song ended Victoria decided to take a break and sit down. Vilde plopped down next to Victoria and Vilde began to talk " Sooo penetrator Chris was totally staring at you the whole time you were dancing", she said. " Oh was he", Victoria said  winking  at him from a crossed the room. She got up and began to walk towards the dance floor not taking her eyes off of Chris and neither did he. She began to sway her hips to the beat and just let lose. After a few minutes of dancing she felt someone behind her and she knew exactly who it was. She turned around not only to face the one and only Chris. " You're so fucking sexy", he whispered in her ear. This causes Victoria to bit her lip and to continue to sway her hips. Chris couldn't take it anymore and began to feel her up. He pulled her closer so there was no gap between them. They moved as one as the song continued on. Chris whispered dirty thoughts in Victoria's ear. She was very amused by him and decided to kick in up a notch. She turned around so she was facing him and without thinking she smashed her lips onto him. The kiss was hungry and desirable, Chris broke the kiss and began to kiss down Victoria's neck. Victoria moan at his actions and began to trail her hand down his chest and to his pants. She grabbed his crotch causing him to gasp and to look at her which she was already looking at him dead in the eyes" Like I said schistad, you'll never have a chance with me", With that Victoria let go leaving him with a hard on and wanting more, and he was definitely determined to get her, all of her.

Okay so this is the new book,hopefully you guys like this one and I promise to update as much as possible it was just with the other book I wasn't feeling it and I was in trouble so my sources of continuing was thin.
Hope you guys like comment and like it up, love you guys💕💕