Chapter 2

Victoria's P.O.V
Victoria sprung out of bed and headed for the shower, to wash away the smell of cheap alcohol, and sweat. After she got out of the shower she threw on a pair of black jeans and a grey sweater. She let her hair air dry and put on some makeup before heading to school. It was finally Friday, tonight was a big night for the girls they had gotten invited to the penetrators party. As Victoria headed downstairs and into the kitchen she had gotten a notification from Instagram.  @chrisschistad started following you. Looking at the notification she rolled her eyes and grabbed a pop tart out of the cabinet and was on her way to the hell hole of a school.
12:35
The girls sat in the court yard talking about what the party was going to be like. Victoria gave here and there nods,  not really concerned about what would go down tonight. " Vic, did you hear me" Sana said. "Um yeah, I did" she lied. " Okay then what did I say" Sana smirked. " Okay, you got me I zoned out, what did you want to tell me", Victoria said. " I said, that tonight you need to flirt with Chris and try not to destroy him like you did last night", Sana said. "I didn't destroy him, plus it's not like he doesn't deserve a taste of his own medicine, think of it as if I'm doing every girl he's ever played a favor,"Victoria smiled at the girls. "  Whatever you say, just try to be a little less "bitchy" this time", Sana said. Victoria gave her a nod and went back to examining the court yard. That's when she spot Chris with his friends, all probably talking about who was gonna hook up with who. Just as she was about to look away, she noticed Chris staring directly at her and bitting his lip. Victoria got up feel disgusted with the moment and began to walk into the school. She didn't get very far because someone had grabbed her arm. She spun around to face Chris who was smirking and looking her up and down. " I didn't appreciate you leaving me like that last night", Chris said getting closer to her. " Oh, it's not like you don't have someone girl ready to go when you have a problem down there", she said looking down at his crotch." Usually when I have a problem, the girl who caused it usually takes care of it", he said getting even closer. Victoria realized that she was now backed against the wall and that chris had both hand on either said of the wall closing her in. " Well Chris, you have to earn it and you definitely don't deserve me at all", Victoria said. Her words made Chris angry , it made him want go out and make her want him. " Oh trust me sweetheart, in a matter of time you'll be wanting to rip my clothes off and be begging me to fuck you, just wait", He said brush his lips against her ear. Victoria have had enough and she grabbed the back of his neck and smashed her lips onto his. Chris was taken back by the action, but then he regained control and wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her closer. Victoria slowly grinned her hips against his , she soon got a reaction as he moaned into her mouth. She smirked into the kiss, and began to grind harder. She was determined to leave her mark on him so she was all he thought about until the party tonight. The kiss began to get heated and she knew she had to kill the mood before she fell into his trap. She pulled away looking at him, Chris was not amused about her pulling away. " Sorry, but that all you get like I said you have to work for it baby", Victoria said walking away. " Will you be at the party tonight," Chris yelled down the hall. " I guess you'll find out tonight", she yelled back." Wow, so give me head last night and now and still don't finish, it on Victoria, it's on", he yelled to her with a smirk lingering on both of there faces.
7:00
" What the hell Vic, where did you go after you left the court yard", Norra said. " I told you, I skipped the rest of the day to go shopping, I mean if I'm gonna flirt with Chris I gonna need something that make me irresistible", she said in defense. " So what did you get on your little shopping spree" Eva asked. Victoria pulled out a pair of new boots,some black ripped jeans, and a grey crop top. She was sure that this outfit would totally win Chris over for the whole night. She threw on her new clothes and went into the bathroom to freshen up her makeup and hair. When she walked out of her bathroom all eyes were on her. " I would legit go lesbian for you right now", Vilde joke. " Do I really look that good", Victoria said checking herself out in the mirror. The girls shook there head in agreement that Victoria  would definitely caught a Chris's attention tonight. After all the girls had made sure that they all look as good as possible they decided it was time to head out for the penetrator party. Victoria would have Chris begging for her tonight, but she had some doubt that she would get caught up in the moment and cave. She had slowly began to feel for Chris and the thought scared her a lot. He was a fuckboy and she was a fuckgirl, no way in hell would this combination work unless one of them changed.