Chapter 4

Victoria's P.O.V
It was 6:15, Chris said that he would pick me up for are date at 6:30. I decided it was time to get out of bed and put on a more appealing outfit for the occasion. I slid into a pair of boyfriend jeans along with a flannel tied around my waist. I threw on a black laced up shirt and decided to straighten my hair. After I was done I checked my phone to see what the time was 6:29 it read. I headed downstairs waiting for chris to arrive.  I heard a knock on the door and instantly smiled. As I opened it Chris stood there dressed in a white shirt, black jeans, and converse. He look very attractive and I couldn't help but stare."Well I'm ready whenever you are done checking me out", chris said smirking. " I'm sorry it just, maybe for once you look semi attractive" Victoria said. " Ouch" Chris said beginning to walk to his car. " So where are you taking me tonight" Victoria asked. " I was thinking dinner and then go for a walk" Chris said. The rest of the car ride was silent, they both exchanged glances here and there. As they got to the restaurant they began to pick up the talking. Chris sat on the opposite side of the table which Victoria was thankful for. " So, tell me about the all the dark and long time secrets that your hiding", Victoria joked. " Well, for starters I live basically by myself, my parents are never home that's why I throw so many parties", Chris said. " What about you" Chris said taking a bit of his food. " Well... um I moved out of my mom's place and got my own so I live alone, I basically cut all ties to that woman" Victoria said looking down at the table. " Hey, I'm here for you I promise you", Chris said taking one of Victoria's hands in his. After dinner they went to a park to walk and to get to know each other a little better. Victoria could feel the emotion coming back to the surface every time Chris talked about his personal life. The sat on a bench in the park just taking about how there life's were fuck up. Then it happened Chris instantly grabbed the back of Victoria's neck connecting there lips. Victoria couldn't take it anymore and gave in she instantly kissed back, loving the feeling of his lips against hers.  The kiss was getting more and mores heated and Victoria ended up on Chris's lap grind her hips into his. Chris moaned in response to her actions, he bit her lip letting her know what affects she had on him. Chris left her lips and began to kiss down her neck leaving multiple hickeys. "Chris" Victoria moaned when he began to suck. He smirked against her neck loving her reaction. " I think we need to leave the park", Chris said stand up casing Victoria to get off his lap. Chris drove back to his place, as fast as he could. As soon as they got there he pushed the door open dragging Victoria in behind him. Instantly Victoria jumped up in his arms and connected there lips. Chris pushed her back against the wall for support, his hands traveled down to her butt gripping it softly. He began to walk them to the bedroom,as the entered he laid Victoria on the bed and began to kiss down her neck.

Ya I did that cliffhanger for now, promise I with write the next part to this chapter soon. I'm really busy with school now that I had to go back, unfortunately but any yea. What do you guys think of Victoria and Chris? Do you think Victoria will let Chris do this?

Comment and leave likes and opinions ❤️