First day of school!

Olivia couldn't sleep much before but last night was the worst. ughhhh i couldn't sleep at all my idiotic foster father was drinking all night. guys let me tell you a drunk vampire is a scary vampire. sadly that meant i was the punching dummy for the night. sadly it wasn't always like this, when he first took me in he treated me like his own but once i started growing boobs he started to punch me, kick me, and verbally abuse me. i begged him many of time to stop but it just caused the beatings to become worse, so over time he beat my voice out of me. i'm basically mute to the world, i hate my life honestly but school is sorta like a retreat.

      I get up from the corner i was driven into and rush quietly up the stairs to the bathroom. i hop into the shower hissing as the water runs over the cuts my foster father left on me. i lightly scrubbed my body clean so no blood is stained onto my body. i turn the water off and wrap a towel around my body. i softly open the bathroom door seeing if the coast is clear, luckily my bedroom is right next to the bathroom. i dash to my room and close the door lightly to not wake up the beast that still lies asleep down stairs.

I quickly put on my black skinny jeans, slip on my grey sweater, put on my grey vans, then braid my midnight blue hair into a fishtail style, put my beanie on and grab my sunglasses and dash out the door of my home

I continue to walk to school when a nice beat started to arise and i hear a heart stopping male voice while he drove in the exact direction of my school. as his voice seems to get farther i realized i was about to be late on my first day as a senior. i dashed to a full sprint and made it to class exactly when the bell rang. 

I had math models 1st period and i instantly when to the very back of the classroom in the corner closest to the door. The teacher walked in and he wasn't much just a short little old man with green hair and silver streaks through it and two small horns, obviously a dragon of low class. so i was bout to just lower my head when a strong and dominating scent enter the room making me want to submit and do whatever that male wished. i looked up and was almost brought to drooling. ¨Hello class welcome to Math Models! we have a very important student and i want you kids to welcome him, come on Mr. Nicholas Introduce yourself please.¨ ¨Hey Everyone i'm Levi Nicholas it's very nice to meet you. please treat me like i'm one of you and not the future king!¨ oh great a prince that will control the school, no longer appealing. Levi had dark brown hair with gold streaks brushed out of his face, forest green eyes, nice lips that look kissable, he was a good height maybe 6 foot 5, form fitted black shirt that showed off his god carved body, and dark blue fade jeans on. I like his looks but no way am i going to be a slave to him cause of his good looks. i rolled my eyes and laid my head down ignoring the teacher. 

¨-via! Mrs. Olivia! Wake up i asked you a question!¨ I looked at the teacher scared as he handed me the chalk peice. ¨Now Mrs.foxine  i need you to answer the question on the board.¨ I looked up at the board and saw his name was Mr. Wick then saw the question that said, -what are you?- I stood up and walked to the board and wrote - I'm a student at S.N. High school- A bunch of students snickered and some even laughed. ¨Mrs. Foxine that isn't what was asked. you have to tell us what your species is. For example i'm a dragon then you have to show us something to confirm it.¨ suddenly i got scared. i finally wrote, - i'm a fox/goddess hybrid- everyone went silent when i turned around when suddenly Levi stood up and towered over my frame and growled lowly, ¨prove it!¨ causing many of the low rank dragons to whimper. I rolled my eyes the took my shades off and hat. My fox ear instantly perked up and my eyes turned many different colors showing my feeling that only i could understand. everyone gasped but Levi didn seemed convinced, i growled out of frustration. I let out my tail and turned my back to the class and allowed my wings to grow out of my skin. everyone gasped then a kid in the back said eww gross a hybrid of a bird and fox! she can't be trusted!¨ i sighed and put my hand out, 'everyone will only know of me being a fox and a human combined, the rest they shall forget' 

A bright light erupted from my hand and everyone instantly went back to their seats and laughed at me for being a fox/human hybrid. luckly me for mastering casting spells without a voice. i went back to my seat with only my ears and tail out. when suddenly a preppy red head tripped me making me whimper. yeah, it's defiantly going to be a long year. mainly with Levi making my fox wanna go wild. 

HaHa thanks guys for reading. yes im making a new book but if yall okay some naughty story go read the mystery of a dream catcher. anyway i hope yall enjoyed