I Think I Love You

Wes pov

Big fat rain drops fell to the earth at a steady rate. He's gotta be close. I hope David's okay, I would feel so guilty if something bad happened to him considering it's my fault he's even out here. I know what my mom would say about this situation, 'Just pray and everything will be alright'. As if, God's not real...I have no reason to believe in those lies anymore, even though reality is bitter pill to swallow, I'll take horrible facts over a comforting lie any day. I need to focus on finding David, I can't afford to get off track. What makes you think he would even come back with you? I did piss him off pretty badly, but I think I could fix this just by talk to him. Don't get your hopes up, he's extremely confused about you right now, he may dislike you even more now. Whatever he thinks is fine as longs as he's safe and in sight. But is it fine with YOU? The very thought of David sends your head into an uncontrollable spiral of thoughts and emotions...you know that you care what he thinks of you, that's because you've fallen for him. Deny it all you want, after all...it won't change the truth. You find David, but then what? Your stupidity is still a fresh wound on his mind, chances are you're the last person he wants to see. It doesn't matter, I'll find him...I HAVE TO.
The rain started to pick up, but I refuse to go back now. He's close, I just know it.
After walking for what felt like two hours, I found myself at the outskirts of LA. Why am I here? Why do I fell so drawn to going out of the city? Did David come through here? The rain soaked my hair leaving it matted to the sides of my head, as of the rest of me...man I could really go for some dry clothes, but David comes first.

*time skip*

What is that noise I'm hearing...is someone crying? "Please come back!" I heard a voice call out. "I need you!" That must be from the cemetery, I'd better check it out. I swung around the stone arch that lead into the cemetery and saw nothing. Weird, I should still have a look around. The crying grew ever so louder as I made my way through the cemetery. It can't possibly be David right? It could and...it is?

"...David?"

There was a brief moment of silence between us. "Y-you don't need to be here." He spoke without looking at me. "Come with me, you must be freezing." I kneeled down next to him and gently placed my hand on his back. "I miss her so much, Wes. I don't want to live without her." David whispers. "It'll be alright, I-" That's what everyone says! It never got better, I never got over losing my mom....I never will." He stood up. "I don't know why you got it in your head to follow me, but just go, I'm not your problem." "I'm not leaving without you, David." I spoke softly "We all go through hard times, but you gotta find the strength to get back on your feet again."
"But why did you come after me, and why the fuck did you kiss me?" His voice rose.

"I think I love you!"

David froze in shock. "You...you what?" All the hostility left his tone. "I love you, that's why I'm here begging you to come back with me. "I-I don't know what to say."
I wrapped my arms around him. "You don't have to say anything." I place a soft kiss on his cheek.

*8 years later*

Looking back to that school mother forced me to go to, it wasn't all that bad. After all, I did meet my soulmate there, I love him so much.

"My mom wasn't lying like I thought she was, all I had to do was look up and I'll see my life right in front of me. You're my life, Wesley, and I would love to spend the rest of it with you....will you marry me?"

My wonderful husband, I couldn't imagine life without him. We remained in LA and we all eventually became part of what's called "Smosh", it's something that Anthony came up with at that's school, and Mari's still with us too, we're all happy with where we landed in in this world. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

A/N: That's it for the story, but the epilogue will be up very soon so be prepared for that! Again, thank you guys so much for reading this, it really means a lot that you like my stories. Catch you all in the next one!