Until You're Mine

Present continuation from "Don't you dare"

Lilly's POV

I felt like shit. I opened my eyes to the sight of sunshine and Kyle. "What the hell happened you smell like liquor and look like a bomb hit you." "No...no..no.. KYLE WHAT DID YOUSEF POST?" "I don't know why ? What's wrong with you? Don't tell me you're drinking again because of him" " Kyle give me your phone" he handed me his phone and I quickly went of YouTube and typed in "DOSEofFOUSEY" nothing... not a vlog since yesterday... "Kyle I need your help." "Yeah what's going on ?" " I need first need some coffee for this headache and I need you to find Yousef." "Lilly we went over this.. he betrayed you you shouldn't be the one going to him." "No Kyle. You do not understand I need Yousef I need to talk to him I need to explain to him that I love him and he's my life and I don't care who knows Team Super will support me no matter what...Kyle I need him in my life he is the one.. I never thought I would say this."

Yousef's POV

Since I got home i have been in the same spot, my bed. I was editing  a little compilation I had just so I wouldn't have to vlog. I know I was going to eventually get over it. But it feels like my life was going to be a miserable forever. I wanted her so bad physically, mentally, emotionally. Looking at our old pictures did not help at all but I felt the moment.

She is so perfect, her body her face, her soul

She is so perfect, her body her face, her soul... her beautiful soul. But that's all over and I just need to man up and focus on my career. I grabbed everything that reminded me of her and threw it in a box. I got my stuff together to go to the gym.. on my way to the door I got a private call, I don't know why but I decided to answer.
"Hello"
"Yousef it's Alex I need your help!"
"Yeah what's going on?"
" I need you to come pick me up I'm in the hotel two blocks away room 323 please hurry."
"How am I gonna get in?! What's going on Alex ? Do you need me to call the cops?"
"I always put your name at the front desk they will let you in can't talk please hurry"
He hung up.
I quickly grabbed my keys and ran to the door. I took my motorcycle to get there faster. I parked and ran inside. "Hey my name is Yousef Erakat my friend left a room key here?"
"Yes here you go sir."
He handed me the card and directed me to the room. I was kind of nervous to open the door. When I did my eyes couldn't believe what I was looking at.
Flowers all over the floor leading to the bed. And there she was in the most perfect all black lingerie, I couldn't take my eyes off her. I closed the door behind me and but my lip. I felt my heart beating harder and harder as I took a step. She then sat on the edge of the bed keeping her eyes locked to mine. "Lill-" she shushed me "I don't wanna talk Yousef.. I wanna show you how I feel and how much I have missed you." She unbuckled my belt and pants and pulled them down. She then got up and pulled my shirt off slowly. I smiled looking into her eyes, our lips met as I slowly pushed her onto the bed. I was on top and began to kiss her neck tracing my fingers down to her waist. I felt her get goosebumps so I slowly creeped down until I felt her p***y she let out a soft moan so I slipped my fingers in feeling her juices I began to finger her slowly.

Lilly's POV

TO BE CONTINUED
❤❤❤