The pregnatecy

* rushes to the room every morning to check on her and the baby * "Is everything fine do you need anything? "Midnight: Ennard honey I'm fine but thank you for making sure I'm fine !* she smiles at my warmingly and kindly I felt my self clam down * "Ok miss midnight if you say so . " *giggles and lays next to her *Midnight : I love you so much * gasps as she garbed my hand and placed it on her belly I giggle as I felt a little kick * "Honey I don't think she likes it in there!" * smiles and kisses her belly *

 " *giggles and lays next to her *Midnight : I love you so much * gasps as she garbed my hand and placed it on her belly I giggle as I felt a little kick * "Honey I don't think she likes it in there!" * smiles and kisses her belly *

*she smiled and layed her head on me as I stood up and put one arm behind her as she grab my other hand * Midnight : your gonna be a great dad . "Your gonna be an amazing mother ! " * she smiled and pushed me away making me land on my butt she tackled me and laughed * " H-honey be careful your pregnant!!!" Midnight : I know but I still like to have fun with my boyfriend. * Ennard looks at her and pouts * "Ok ok just be careful hon ," Midnight: Ok ok I'll get back into bed !* she and I giggled as she makes me carry her back to bed I Groan * "Im getting to old for this !" * she smiled and kissed my cheek *

Midnight: I love you so much Ennard ! *she smiled and pulled me into bed with her * " h-hey I wasn't ready ! " * looks at her blushing she grinned and pulled my bow tie as she planted a small kiss on my lips I kissed back smiling * Midnight : Are ...

" h-hey I wasn't ready ! " * looks at her blushing she grinned and pulled my bow tie as she planted a small kiss on my lips I kissed back smiling * Midnight : Are you going to stop worrying about me and the baby now ? * she giggles I looked at her blushing of embarrassment * "Hey I'm just making sure that your gonna be ok ." Midnight: that's sweet of you but I'm a big girl I can take care of myself silly . * she and I smiled as we argued about if the baby was gonna be a girl or boy and what the name would be if it was a girl and what the name would be if it was a boy I giggled at her by the time we stopped talking it was around 8:00 *"Honey it's time for bed ."  Midnight: what but it's only * she looked at the time * oh your right dear. * we climbed into bed and for the first time ever in history the strangest thing happened at midnight * E-ENARD WAKE UP PL-PLASE !~ah "what is it honey? * she grunts and gasps for air * I-IM IN LABOR !! * I gasped and picked her up and took her to the night graud * (night graud:Ok get me a bowl of water a towel and some pillows! * I ran and grabbed all the pillows and a bowl of water with a dry towel I handed them to him and watched as he made her grip my hand and push * Come on midnight push ! * she grunted and pushed hard I saw the head of the baby and gagged * ENnard be a man and help your wife right now ! Push midnight push ! * she pushed hard and the room was filled with crying * congrats it's a healthy baby boy ! * he handed the baby to her I smiled and kissed her cheek * "You did great honey ! " Midnight : Oh Ennard what should we name him ! "How about enight ? " * the little infinite cried in her arms she smiled and nodded to the name he claimed down as she kissed his forehead * Midnight : enight is perfect my little enight * she spoke softly and smiled as he grabbed her thumb *