The terorr twins

* I smiled as that morning I woke up and changed the enight's diaper I blushed and realized he was a girl and a boy he/she smiled and giggled at me I smiled and rubbed his/her cheek * Midnight : Honey he's a she !! * she smiled and jumped on me making me hug the baby tight as we all fell down * I know this is so cool!!! * I smiled and kissed the enights head she/he kissed me back and smiled I got up and laughed as I throw a pie at midnights face she was pissed I ran around scareming * AHHHHHHHHHHH OUT DA WAY SHE GON KILL MEH !!!* she tackled me and smeared the pie on me * dang it I was for sure I was gonna win that time ! * she smile and stared to undo my pants I noticed we were alone in my room and the door was shut I blushed and started undoing her bra and panties my boner sprang out into the air she drooled at the sight of my hot boner I blushes and put a gauge in her mouth I smiled and put her on my bed tied down I smriked and started to thrust in and out her tight pussy she started moaning my name loud I giggled and thrusted faster in her I took her nipples and shocked them she blushed and moaned more I giggled and start to rub her ass while shocking goer nips and slamming my hot sexy vainy dick in her g spot she blushed at my dick movements I smiled and licked her neck she blushed and moaned out aging I smiled as she was gonna cum I could see my dick getting harder I was about to cum as while I smiled and panted as she came on me dick I blushed and dung my nails in her ass I came right in her walls of her pussy I panted and  moaned one last time I giggled and watch as she passed out form all the exstacy * mm~goodnight miss midnight hehe~