Wedding part 2

* Ennard smiled as midnight blushed red as a fire truck when she saw him grinding on the others boys they all hated it but that pulled through Ennard went off stage to midnight she was blushing he smirked and started to grind in her face she screamed out loud he smiled and kisses her to calm her down * Honey don't be scared you know he won't bite * she blushed as she saw he as fully erect and hard she fainted he carried her limp body to his room closing the door and smiling at her she was moaning a little in her sleep "hehe~ * Ennard smiled and kissed her forehead she blushed and hugged him * Midnight : "MINE!" * Ennard was pulled into her chest and hugging her back she smiles and kisses him* Midnight: "my little Ennard " Ennard got up and smiled at her * your so cute midnight " * midnight blushed and hide her Face form Ennard * aww baby don't hide from me * smiles and kisses her * your always gonna be mine ! * midnight bites his neck hard he chuckled and crept his hand up her skirt fleeing nice and smooth legs she moaned in his ear Ennard growls playfully and nudges his erect friend against her soaking panties * Hehehe your wet~* he purred in her ear and made her hair stand up she melted into his arms like butter he smiled and kissed her neck passionately with desire and lust feeling himself he grew harder * Mmm~ff b-baby your diving me crazy~! * a moan left his mouth and filled the air with moist tension between them the air was thick as fog it was getting hard to breath for him he was in deep pleasurable heat * Mmm~ff please don't tease me midnight~.* she smiled and gasped as he had bite her sweet spot hard lapping up abit of some blood leaving a mark to show others that she was his and his only she was filling to moist air with sweet sexy sighs filled the room making her want more of his body she parted her legs so he could enter Ennard gulped and swallowed hard he pulled his cock out it sprang into the air his muck smell was so sweet she wanted him now he put his tip in and pushed his shaft in. He shoulder and felt her walls pop and loosen as his cock enters she was griping the sheets tight he tranced her lips with his tounge * Shh honey I'm here and I'm not gonna hurt you~ * midnight grunted an ok~ he softly inched his cock in and out making sure he doesn't hurt he's sweet angle he rubbed her sides and licks her chest tracing her nip with his tounge in a circle she gritted her teeth and squirted on his cock he thruster faster making popping noises he felt her sweet sticky juices spray onto him it turned him on even more he sped  up and reached his climax panting hard huffing and puffing he looked at her she had messy hair and sweet musk of sex filled the room everyone giggled at them when they stepped out .

~next MORING ~

* Ennard awoken to small cooing form sweet little enight he picked her up and kissed her forehead smiling . He puts on a tux and waits at the alter for midnight smiling . She walked down the aisle in a beautiful white dress laced on the torso and silky on the bottom as she walked everyone started to shed tears she turned to ennards face he lifted the vail above her head and smiled * you look amazing and out of this very World * he smiled and let the Priest read the vows at the end he asked " ENNARD  do you take this lovely lady to be your lothful wetted wife * Ennard smiled big " I do ! I promise to love her till the end of Time * midnight blushed and beamed at Ennards words * miss midnight do you take Ennard to be your wetted husband till the day you die * she smiled and nodded * I DO I DO I DOOO! * the Priest smiled and closed his bible " you may kiss the bride ! * he spun her and held her close dipping her and smashing his lips on her soft lips she held his cheek smiling kissing back