Hangovers:Clyde Style!-Part Two

"FREDDY!"Bonnie shrieked,desperate to pull the dress off.

"You are SO dead!"Clyde snapped,also desperate to pull the dress off.

"I didn't know you watched American Horror Story!"Red said,smiling.

"Yep!Bonnie has his anime stuff,and I've got my TV shows!"Freddy replied,taking another picture."Okay,funtime's over!"

Freddy took the dress off of them both.Bonnie was practically on the verge of tears!

"Now what?"Red asked.

"We could go out somewhere"Freddy suggested.

"No way!I am NOT being seen in public with him!"Clyde snapped,glaring at Bonnie.

"Why do you hate him again?"Red asked.

"Because!He's........he's Bonnie!"Clyde snapped.

"What about all the fun we had when we were kids?"Bonnie asked.

"What?"Freddy asked.

"Crazy talk!"Clyde answered,avoiding the question."Do you guys have any makeup?"

"Why would we have makeup?"Freddy asked.

"Because Bonnie is super self conscious about his body and facial features!"Clyde answered.

"Clyde!"Bonnie snapped.

"Wait,what?!"Freddy questioned.

"There's makeup upstairs,just shut up!"Bonnie snapped,pulling Clyde off the couch and dragging him upstairs.

*****

Clyde sat on the couch,carefully painting his nails.

Bonnie sat next to him with one of his manga books and his headphones.

"Are you still mad at me?"Clyde asked.

"Yes"Bonnie answered,not taking his eyes away from his book.

"Look,I thought Freddy knew.I didn't mean to embarrass you"Clyde said,resuming his makeup.Bonnie didn't respond.For a minute,they sat in silence.

"Did you see the latest season of Adventure Time?"Bonnie asked.

"So disappointing.When will Finn and Princess Bubblegum finally become canon?"Clyde sighed.

"Tell me about it"Bonnie muttered.Silence again.

"Did you see the latest Equestria Girls movie?"Clyde asked,still focused on his nails.

"Yeah.I think Timber and Twilight work way better than Flash and Twilight"Bonnie answered.

"Yes,but Spike and Twilight is still best"Clyde mentioned.

"Duh!"Bonnie agreed.Silence again.

"Have you played Hello Neighbor?"Bonnie asked.

"Yes.Amazing game!"Clyde answered.

"So mysterious"Bonnie said.

*****

Freddy trudged back into the sitting room with a cup of coffee.Red was behind him.Freddy yawned.

"Any chance of us sharing them?"Red asked.

"Bonnie's nervous when he has sex with me,so there's no way I'm letting him in a room alone with you and Clyde!"Freddy answered.Freddy glanced towards the couch.His jaw dropped.

Clyde and Bonnie were sleeping.To anyone else it probably would have just been normal.Bonnie and Clyde were snuggled up together with a fluffy blanket.

"Are you sure we can't share them?"Red asked.

"Shut up"Freddy muttered.