New Story Preview

Okay,I have a new idea for a story.Freddy's a dick in this one.

WARNING:FRONNIE FANS WILL NOT LIKE!

The light's were out for the night.No one was there.Not even the night guard.

He carefully laid his guitar down on the stage,before silently hopping off.He barely made a sound,which was obviously shocking since he was made of metal.

Bonnie quietly walked to the end of the party area.He glanced back at his friends,who still stood still on the stage.

Bonnie always woke up earlier than them.

He turned back and began making his way down the hall,when the back of his tie was yanked,choking him.

Bonnie gagged,fumbling with his bow tie to loosen it.A robotic arm wrapped around his waist.

"Where are you off to~"

Bonnie rested against the animatronic bear,defeated."Nowhere."

Freddy smiled and pulled him back into the party hall."Awe,come on.I have something special planned for today."

"Mhm"Bonnie muttered,crossing his fluffy lilac arms.

Freddy tightened his hold around Bonnie."It'll be nice,I promise."

Bonnie just looked away."Yeah.Like every other night."

"Playing hard to get?"

Bonnie just scowled.

Freddy let him go."Fine."

He made his way to the kitchen.

Bonnie sat back on the stage and picked up his guitar.He quietly strummed.

A piece of popcorn fell onto his shoulder.Bonnie looked up,only to be greeted by a giant looming robot chicken with a box of popcorn.

Bonnie shrieked and slipped off the stage.

Chica just grinned,bits of popcorn falling out of her mouth.

"What is wrong with you?!"Bonnie demanded,shooting up.He was almost twice Chica's height.

"Just watching!"Chica exclaimed,shoving another fist of popcorn into her face.

Bonnie grabbed his guitar."Any news?"

"Nothing.Same as usual"Chica answered,sticking her head in the bucket of popcorn.

Bonnie threw the guitar over his back,holding it by the strap."Why are we here?"

"Uh,not this again!"Chica exclaimed.

"I'm serious!I hate just being confined to this stage during the day and wandering around aimlessly at night!"Bonnie replied.

"Why are you complaining?You've got great friends,plenty of entertainment,and you're amazing boyfriend!"Chica said.

"Yeah,'Amazing' "Bonnie mocked,rolling his eyes.

"Still unhappy with him?"Chica asked.

"Chica,he's a pimp"Bonnie said,crossing his arms.

"No!"Chica exclaimed,dramatically.

Bonnie just rolled his eyes.

"He's just a flirt,Bon.He loves you!"Chica responded.

"Yeah,yeah"Bonnie huffed.

Chica turned her popcorn bucket upside down,sad that her popcorn was gone.

"You'll change your mind"Chica said,waddling to the kitchen.Bonnie turned the other way and began walking.It didn't matter anyway,he'd been everywhere in this place.

Eventually he walked through the entire building.Twice.

Bonnie leaned against the wall of the party room,looking around.

Nothing here that he'd not seen before.

His eyes stopped once they reached the dark purple curtain with silver stars.

Pirate Cove.

Bonnie shuffled a bit.The Cove always made him feel uneasy.No one had ever actually been there.

Just Foxy.

Bonnie felt uncomfortable.

Freddy didn't want him anywhere near the cove!The bear was so demanding!

"You can't do this,and you can't do that!"

Sometimes Bonnie wanted to shoot him in the back of the head!

Bonnie loved him,but Freddy was bad for him.

It was so confusing.

Bonnie stood up,and took a step towards the curtains.

Nothing happened.

He took two more steps.

Nothing happened.

Bonnie cautiously made his way up,onto the stage.The bottom of the curtains were stained red.Bonnie didn't like remembering how it got there.

He slowly parted the curtains.

Inside was a flat black painted stage,with claw marks all over the wall and floor.The stage lights were broken.There was dried blood marks on the front of the stage.

"Foxy..........?"Bonnie asked,taking a step inside."It's me.Are you still in here?"

No response.

Bonnie stood inside fully,and closed the curtains."I just wanna talk.You can tell me to leave if you want."

No response.Then,something brushed off Bonnie's ankle,making him jump.

A hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the cove!

"BONNIE!"

Bonnie turned around and looked down at Freddy.

He looked furious.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!WHY WERE YOU IN HERE!?"

Bonnie yanked his arm away."I got bored."

Freddy grabbed him by his bow tie and slapped him across the face!

Bonnie gasped as he was almost knocked off his feet.

Freddy dragged him away from the cove,and Bonnie didn't object.

He should have known better than to do such a foolish thing.

(A/N)Okay,this is a preview for a Foxy x Bonnie idea.What do you guys think?