The Sink

*Three Months Later*

"More to the left"Bonnie ordered.

Freddy slid the frame to the left.

"No,back to the right"Bonnie ordered.

Freddy slid the frame over to the right.

"Up higher"Bonnie ordered.

"Make up your bloody fucking mind!"Freddy snapped.

"Aaaaaand........there!"Bonnie exclaimed.Freddy carefully climbed down the ladder and glanced up at the framed marriage certificate.

"Perfect"Bonnie said.

Suddenly,somebody began knocking on the front door.Freddy walked into the hall and opened it.

"SURPRISE!"Chica squealed.

"We invited you here"Freddy said,flatly.Foxy,Red,Clyde,Mangle,Chi Chi,JJ,Dire,Ninka and Meku were behind her.Everyone hurried inside and out of the cold.

*****

Chica and Foxy were on the floor.Mangel was lying on the couch.Chi was half way out the window.Red and Clyde were in the closet doing God knows what!Dire was on the roof for some reason.JJ was on the dining room with half of her face covered in "Icing sugar".Ninka was hugging the garbage can,muttering the words "Senpai" in her sleep.Meku was in the bathroom with someone that everyone was too drunk (and stoned for JJ) to recognize.

And Freddy was sitting on the floor with a flower crown and a bottle of whisky,uttering the words,"Fuck off,this is where MY babies come from!" over and over again.

"Freddy!"Bonnie called from the kitchen.

"Yep honey buns?"Freddy asked,rubbing his eyes and walking towards the kitchen.

"Someone pissed in the sink!"Bonnie gagged,pointing to the sink.

"Oh yeah,that was me"Freddy replied,taking another swig of whisky!Bonnie stared at him

"We were out of toilet paper"Freddy said,shrugging his shoulders and walking back into the sitting room.

"So you pissed in the sink?!"Bonnie called after him in confusion.

"I took a piss in a voting booth once,I will literally do anything to make sure I don't piss myself!"Freddy called back.

"You're an idiot"Bonnie said to himself.

"I'm your idiot no!"Freddy called.

"Still not to late for a refund!"Bonnie snapped.Freddy didn't reply.