The begining

Hay! My name is Allie! I was borned with 13 years ago. I live in Ploiesti, in a beautiful house, with my parents, not in a flat at 2hours far away from here, as i sould live...I'm happy here...To be with those whom I love means so much...I was always so endearing, so strong attached to everyone that i met in my life..And, this in actualy my weak point i guess...

I had a beautiful chaildhood...I had 3 boyfriends at the kindergarden...Ya, i was really hot and my friends were really creepy and gastly! I had a best friend, her name was Stefy...Well, she, you know...She died in a car accident when she was 7...My parents did not tell me because they knew how much I loved her...But, in one day, my grand-father told me aboute her death...Everything...After this, I started to hate my parents...I mean...She was my best friend! She thought me everything i know now! To love, to cry, to be thankful for my live...To not hurt even a little flower because it has its soul! And they lied me! How could them?...I remember she used to say that when a flower dies, a human dies...Well, before i heard the story of her death, I remembered that i cutted a flower from the garden for my mother in the day she died...Ya, I know...You are very sorry for her...So I am, but...There is nothing we can do...I guess that time is something that once gone, could not be brought back...And what she,I,we have done...Well, it will be like that forever...

When I grew up, I had my first day of school...I remember perfecty every minute, every second...Like it was yesterday...The first person witch I talked with was my best friend from the 1-4 graduates...Her name is Ioana...I and her spend a beautiful time togheder and made so much things...I remember she was the only one who convinged me to get in to ,,the team"...At my old school, the sport classes were swim classes and, if you choosen to be a profesionist swimmer, you could go to the antrenaments everyday and if you werw good enough, you were welcome into the team...I was stronger and I had exactly what I needed.My teacher was excited to have me in the team but I hated that sport...Till I realised that I was not good, I was better than that...And when I realised that for the first time in my life I like a team sport, I just said ,,I want to be into the team" and my teacher told me ,,I'm glad you finally realised what you can do! Welcome!"...I was so happy after that! But I just couldn't truly realise how lucky I was and how much I loved that sport and that team...

Till I lost it! My team,my trainer...I had to make an important choise.Because i was swimming 2hours everyday, my time dedicated for school wasn't much...And, I had to choose...Between the sport that I love and the school i want to be in...The exam for the 5-8 graduates was comming and I couldn't be concentrate and work enough if my life was dedicated to something else...And that's what I did...I choose...

I choose Cuza, the school were I'm in now...And yes, to swim, to feel water passing trought my every nerve and be one with my blood, to be one with the pool, with your team, with your swim, to be there and be the real you...Everytime I remember theese things I feel a little bit guilty but, I don't regret nothing...I wasn't sure then but now I am!

Maybe I already bored you so, I thing that I'll end this chapter...Like that:

Stay with me,

Don't leave because

Another chapter, will find...Us!

If we'll stay here togheder,

If you'll follow my story and forget it...NEVER! ;) :)