My friends (take a popcorn and have a sit please)

I remember that I told you something aboute real friends...That they are like a second family...Well...I realised that I have never told you more aboute them so, my dear friends, this chapter is for you! I hope that you'll enjoy it! This chapter is actually for describing my friends, to let you know more aboute them! Well, I'll try to do my best, in my own way! ;)

Let's start with Stefy...A craizy, funny, amaizing and cool girl. She's a fighter.She makes every day everything to seem so easy! She just doesn't give up! And, lucky me, she tries to help me do the same thing...But I'm not like her...I'm so scared and not strong enough...She's always trying to save the day, to make it funny, to make it different! She hates to see me cry! She's there for me and I trust her more that anyone! She's a really good friend! I love her! She's incredible, even she's so creepy, strange and other adjectives...You know...

Moving on...Maria...I can't tell you how much I hated this girl! I wanted her death! I mean...Every day was a fight...Always fighting...But, we just don't given up and as how much I could hated her, more I love her now...Even she's really fuckin' craizy! She's selfish and evel sometimes but, she's so kind and good and she's a believer...Even she doesn't let people to see this part of her...She's sensible and a fool but...She makes part in my life and without her, I guess my life was empty...I mean, I need someone that I can deride at...But I love her so much...And she knowes this!

Now, I'll describe you my first fan...Daniel...Well, I call him Damian and he hates me for this but...He's a really sexy, cute, adorable, smart and good boy...He told me that only things that he reads now are my stories...I was so impresed! I mean, from he, it means a lot...Only the thought that people can read my stories is so amaizing and when I'm thinking that they could possible like them...It's so...I don't know...I have no more words to tell you how amaizing is this feels! But let's go back to Daniel...He is someone that doesn't tells everyting...He had a lot of problems and you have no idea how much he can get and how much he's been trought...But he's still strong and a happy face that I enjoy to see every day! I love him...What more can I tell you? The perfect stupid boy I guess!

Another cute,sexy boy would be Denis...Oh, dear Denis! I really don't see my life without him telling me ,,I told you!" everytime i make a mistake...He is like a big brother that knows everything aboute everything and he's annoying but, he's a really good guy...Even he is so stupid and he has trust in anybody...And with ,,anybody" i mean every girl he met in this hole life...But it's ok! We're both doing the same mistakes...Even like that, he still likes to tell me how much right was he...And he really has the right to do this...But, when someone tells you to not do that thing, you just do that! It's impossible to resist at the tentation! And I'm sorry for all that times that I was to busy doing what I thought it was right to listen to him...But he knows anyway that I love him, respect him and I have trust in him too!

A friend that isn't from my school, but still from ,,my bests" list, would be Mara...Mara is like a mother, more than like a friend or a sister...She knows everything and she always knows what to tell me...She always had her really big problems but still had time for me...To listen at mine and to give me the good advice...I mean, I really think that if she wasn't there, I actually died...She is so good, kind, a holy gift that life gived to me and I really think that I don't deserve her...She's the perfect friend, sister and parent! I really love her and I enjoy every minute I spent with her! She's a bless for me!

And my list isn't finished yet! Diana,Mihai,Elena,Alexa,Indra,Dutu,Ana,AlexaMaria...There are so many people witch I respect and love so much! They are my true friends! My second family! I love all of them and they all know that! Withought any of them, even one, my life were so different! Even I fight with them sometimes, real friends stay friends! And I'm so sorry for every mistake and dissapoint witch I made you...I really love you guys and one thing I can be sure aboute right now...That my life is so beautiful because you, every and all of you are making it like that with every day, every second, every moment...Just your simple existance makes me so happy! I really apreciate everything that you did for me! Really guys, thanks! And, I promise you that we'll always stay togheder and I'll always be right there for you exactly like you always did! Always and forever! And I'm really sory for the rest witch I didn't describe, I really liked to belive my guys but, It's so late and I said the same thing aboute every of you...More or less I guess...But, really I'm sorry but...I must go to sleep right now...I love you, you know that!

Well, I'll go and puff my nose now because I started crying talking like that aboute you! See you in the next chapter!