Chapter 1: High School

Its our first day of our last year in high school and our names are DJ and Lindy! "Hey Lindy should I wear these ripped jeans or the denim jeans?!" I yelled. " Don't you have Denim ripped Jeans?!" Yells Lindy.  "Oh yeah thanks and Pink top or Blue top?!" I yell again. "Wear the Blue one it would match more with your denim jeans?!" She yells and I say "thanks". As I pull my hair band out and let my hair flow down. I had dark brown hair with pink strands going down my hair. They were permanent dye strands and I got them when I was 16. Lindy was a Blonde and she got blue strands. As I was driving with Lindy to the first day of our last year I turn on the radio. And we both start singing " 'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can and any girl like you deserves a gentlemen tell me you're wasting time why are 'ya wasting crime when you should be with me instead I know I can treat you better. BETTER THAN HE CAN!!!"! "Well we deserve gentlemen and a carpool Karaoke session". Lindy says as we laugh. We exit the car and look at our school for the billionth time in our lives. "School Sweet School" I say as we enter "Hollywood Arts High School". I go to Acting and Singing because that's what I'm best at. Lindy goes to Singing and Song Writing. Everyone got informed that their will be 3 new boys but no one knew who they were or their names but they were coming on the second day of school. I couldn't wait to meet them I really like meeting new people. Or it's just I like to meet boys don't judge. "Well I gotta get to Acting. Cya Lins!" I say. "Later J" she says. We call each other nicknames, she's Lins and I'm J. After I got to my class Mr. Pitt my teacher tells me if I'd like to audition for the "Legends Revealed" play and take the role as "Dove Moon" and I'd have a co-star that was a boy with the role of my boyfriend "Logan Watson". I of course said yes and rehearsal was in 2 days in the Theater on the top floor. I kept thinking who was gonna be my "Logan Watson" is he gonna be cute? Is he one of the new kids? Does he like me? I kept asking myself and then stopped thinking about it. After a few hours Mr.Pitt announced the roles we started practicing but Mr.Pitt said my "Logan Watson" would be here on the second day like the new kids. I guess the new kids went to an amazing other school to get the Lead as "Logan". So after 3 hours it was Lunch. I sat with my usual group of friends. Riley, Demi, Lindy, Maya, Peyton, Luke, Jordan and me. It was all 8 of us since grade school. We always sat at the picnic table outside the cafeteria and enjoyed watching the football players practice and the wind breeze through our hair. I have to admit I always had a little crush on Jordan and he had a crush on me but that would be awkward and we got over each other. "Hey Crew" I say as I sit at the picnic table. "Hey" they say back. "Who sat here first?" I ask. "Luke" Demi tells me. "So what is it gonna be today?" I ask. "TRUTH OR DARE" he says with a batman voice. We clap as we sit on the grass next to the field. "Truth or Dare DJ" "Dare" I say. "I dare you to kiss the person to your right". Luke says. I look to my right and guess who's their? Jordan Harris. "Ok" I say confidently. I smash my lips on his and after a few seconds I let go. And the thing is he kissed back! I never thought he would do that I mean I guess we're not over each other if I felt butterflies and he kissed back. As I got interrupted from my thoughts Jordan whispers in my ear "glad I was the one to your right". I blush a bright red when he says that and then Luke had to ruin the moment. "Ok now it's Lindy's turn." "Okay. Jordan T or D?". He chooses T. " Tell us the truth about what you whispered to DJ". I gasp and he blushes. A smirk grew on the crew and he began "Glad I was the one to your right". Everyone gasped and me and him say their blushing. "Well that's all we need to know" Lindy says awkwardly. " Okay. Lindy T or D" I ask. "D" she says. "I dare you to kiss Brad the football player." At first she was totally declining it but then we confronted her on her own rule "Do the Dare you were dared to do". When it was half time she ran up to Brad and kissed him and ran back. " Their Done!" She says. We all laugh including her. We play some good rounds of T or D. Until the bell rang " Gotta go Guys Cya after school and see some of ya in class" I say heading toward the entrance and when I got in Jordan ran to me and kissed me. At first I was shocked but then I kissed back it was amazing. Did I mention my first real kiss was right now. All my other kisses were from playing spin the bottle or T or D. My first kiss was a moment I'd never forget and I'd never forget Jordan. He smiles before he walks to class and I'm do the same we both go to Singing for our second period. His first period is play writing. He is so dreamy I had to admit that but I don't know what he is thinking of me right now.

Jordan's POV
Ugh! DJ is the only think of right now I can't spend another second looking away from her she is the only thing that is important to me right now. I don't know why I feel this way she is one of my BFF'S but I guess they fall in love sometimes. I hope she feels the same way she is my first kiss and crush. I look to her with a smile and she smiled back. Once we arrived in class we took our seats and waited for Ms.Holt to speak.

DJ'S POV
As Ms.Holt says that she will pick our groups of 2 I hope I end up with someone other than Jordan. "Dana and Hinley. Ryder and Ramone. Lily and Oliver. Jordan and DJ & Xander and Ally" said Ms.Holt. Just great I have to be partnered up with Mr.Harris here. "Yay I get to work with Jordan" I say trying to sneak a smile on my face. He smirks and I blush that's basically our thing. "I get to pick the song Mr.Harris" I say as I try not to giggle. He raises and an eyebrow and then says "Fine". I picked Mercy by Shawn Mendes and told him Ms.Holt said you and your partner have to sing a little part of the song in 1 hour then we have to perform it in front of the class. We kept practicing until he finally got it right. "Please have Mercy on me, Take it Easy on my heart, although you don't mean to hurt me, you keep tearin' me apart. Please have Mercy Mercy one my heart. Please have Mercy Mercy on my heart" We sang. After an hour we heard "Cold Water. Let Me love you and so on". It was our turn to sing I took a deep breath and we both started. "Please have Mercy on me, Take it Easy on my heart, although you don't mean to hurt me, you keep tearin' me apart. Please have Mercy Mercy one my heart. Please have Mercy Mercy on my heart" everyone clapped and whistled at our singing and then they chanted "KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!". After that we kissed and after that the bell rang and school was over. I told Lindy she can use my car and I said bye to the crew and Jordan agreed to walk me home.
We were walking past the meadow and he said "TAG!!". "Hey!" I say back we chase each other all afternoon when I tagged him back he picked me up "Woah!!" I say as I go up. "Don't you like me?" He asks. "Does this answer your question" I say then smash my lips on his. His licks my bottom lip for access I part my lips slightly for him to enter we battle for dominance and he wins I let him explore my mouth. He takes a step forward and I take a step back we keep doing that until my back pins on the giant oak tree. My legs wrap around his waist he kisses harder and I moan his name "Jordan" I moan again. "Gosh that's hot" he says against my lips. I tug on the back ok his hair. And our moment had to be ruined by Lindy. "Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh!!! Total make out session with my BFF'S!! This is going on crew chat!!" Lindy yells! "No! No! No! No!" Me and Jordan both yelled! "To late" she giggles as she runs away. "Damn" we both say at the same time. "Let's finish what we started" he says. I smile at him and he smiles back at me. He picks me up and do the same exact thing we were doing 5 minutes ago. We made out till 6:30 and I decided it was time to go home. "Thanks for tonight" I say to him. "My pleasure really" he says smirking. "Wanna play tag tommorow" he asks me. "You Bet". I walk home with a giant smile on my face "I can't wait till tommorow!".

Hi guys it's JJ here just saying if you liked this story please vote that would be great. Oooooh DJ had a total make out session and then theirs gonna be that play. Oooooh what about about the new boys so much drama in high school. Believe me I went through the exact same thing except not the famous people and stuff just a normal life. Have fun reading xoxo! By the way I only published this chapter cause I just started. Just so know don't read if you don't like waiting just don't read. I probably upload twice a week but since is winter break I might be uploading every day. xoxo!