Chapter 3 : Saturday😜

"I still can't believe it! Your friends with 3 famous people. You are soooo Lucky" Lindy says as I drive. "Hey it's a Saturday don't make it hard for me. I know we are going over to Dave's place but he invited me. So please no more questions" I say finally relaxing myself while driving. I turn on the radio and me and Lindy start singing. "I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you. Don't need no butterflies 'cause you give me the whole damn flu. By the Way, By the Way you do things to my body! I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you *humming* By the Way, By the Way, you do things to my body. I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you" . "We are here" I say looking at the awesome place ahead of us. Ding! Dong! The doorbell rings. I see all three boys ahead of me. "Hey Boys! What's up!" I say enthusiastically. "Someone's happy" Dave says with a smile. We all laugh then "Oh! Sorry come in." Dave says with a embarrassed smile. "It's ok. And thanks" I say happily. "Why are you so happy? Not that it's not a good thing" Shawn asks me. "I've never been in a famous person's mansion!!!!!!!" I say even more enthusiastically. "Woah Woah. Is their a kinda thing that's making you hipe." Garrett asks me. "Well the plays Tommorow in the National Rosenthal Theater. I'm in a mansion! Their are 3 famous boys right in front of me! And me and Lindy had a totally fun time singing in the car." I say out of breath. We all laugh at my words and keep laughing. " Let's play Spin The Bottle" Garrett says smiling. "I'm up for it" Lindy says. "Sure I play it almost every weekend" I say. "We're in" Shawn and Dave say. "Great I'll go first" said Garrett. And you already know it landed on. ME! He kisses me and then let's go. Then it's my turn. I land on Shawn. I kiss him and let go. Then Lindy kisses Garrett. Dave kisses me. Lindy kisses Shawn and so on. "Ok well that game is over" I say.
"I pick now" I say sweetly so I can pick. "Fine" they all say in unison. I get up and yell "TAG" and tap Garrett before running away. He gets up and says "I'm coming for ya". The rest of the group runs away from Garrett and then it's Lindy->Shawn->Garrett->Me->Lindy->Dave->Me->Dave->Shawn and then we all collapsed on the floor laughing our face off. Then we hear a Ding!Dong! "Wasn't expecting anyone else" Dave says. We all get up and fix ourselves before he opens the door. "Paparazzi"!!!! He yells trying to close the door. "Let's help Him" I say as I go to close the door with him. The others follow my lead and we close the door on the Paparazzi. "Gosh! Paparazzi are mean" I say trying not to go giggle."Don't worry it happens every time" said Shawn. " "We should go clubbing and get high" said Lindy in giggles. "I'm in" I yell full of energy. We stare at the boys for a moment and they all say "Fine" at the same time. We giggle as exit the house and get into the car. "Fake ID" said Lins, "Fake ID" I said. At my house I pick 2 outfits. A red ripped small dress or a magenta ripped stripper dress. "I'll take the red you take the pink" said Lindy. "I'm gonna be the sexiest one there!" I say hoping the boys would notice her. At club 56 they wait 'till the boys arrive. They all come one by one Dave, Shawn and Garrett. My heart races faster and faster every time they step closer. They're all wearing Denim jeans with bad boy leather jackets. They all stop and stare and what I was wearing. "Too short?" I say nervously. "Just fine" Shawn says with a flirty wink. The rest of the night passes by and by the next morning I couldn't remember anything. I was in bed with Shawn and I'm pretty sure we just had it. If I could remember I bet it would feel good. I look at the time to see that it's 7:56. "SHIT! I gotta get home" I say pecking Shawn and leaving him a note that says "I'm pretty sure last night was amazing as my 16th birthday is in 2 days but let's just keep this between us K. -DJ"
It's Sunday and life just got way more complicated.

Hey Guys it's me! So tell me how you like the story so far. I'm sorry it took so long to write this story I just have a lot on my plate. Cheerleading, dance captain, singing captain, tutor a kid, play on my basketball team, and hang out with my boyfriend. It's a lot to handle. P.S. My boyfriends name is Barry.