Chapter 2: The New boys

It was the 2nd day of the last year and I couldn't wait to meet my "Logan Watson". Did I mention I live with Lindy. Anyway after we got to school I said bye to Lindy and opened my locker. "Oh a note" I say. "Roses are Red Violets are blue will you be my Girlfriend I love you.          -Jordan H.                            "Awwww. It's amazing" I say. I look to my right to see Jordan. "Hey Bae" he says to me. "So what's your answer?" He asks. "I'm not sure yet give me a week." I tell him. "Okay I totally get it by Bae" He says. I kiss his cheek. I don't know why I didn't say yes. It was weird, but maybe I'd meet someone new like one of the new boys. I just hope I don't get hopes up before they come. As I go to my class I accidentally bump into this cute handsome brown haired hunk. Then I realized--"GARRETT CLAYTON!!!" I yell probably the whole class hearing me. "Oops. Sorry" I almost whisper. And guess what?? DAVE FRANCO IS MY FRICKIN' "Logan Watson". I couldn't believe my eyes I just saw 2 famous actors and they are transferring from wherever they came from to here. HERE!!!! I could barely breathe. I'm going to kiss Dave Franco. THE Dave Franco. I was breathless but then it was time To run the lines. "Oh No! The Walls are closing!!" I say. "Theirs 2 ways to go" he says looking into my eyes. "We've got to split up its the only way" he says. "But what if I go the wrong way. What if YOU go the wrong way." I state. "Theirs only one way to find out" he says as we pretend to run through the temple. A few lines later.........
"I'm so glad I found you Logan" I say. "I could say the same" he says as he smile and I smile back. Now it was time for the kiss. After I said my line we smashed our lips onto each other. After the kiss I smile. "Now let's get outta here" he says. As we pretend to get out theirs a bunch of other lines. Blah blah blah blah blah. After we rehearsed in class we went to the theater after we practiced for 3 hours, it was time for lunch. Both boys asked me if they could eat lunch with me and I said yes but I of course has to cancel the group. "Hey Lindy! I have to cancel today." I say as she finally picks up. " But their better be a good explanation to this. What is it?" "I'm sitting with DAVE FRANCO AND GARRETT CLAYTON!!!!!!" She says its ok because they are really famous and she said she's gonna tell the group. We ended the call and I actually sat inside the cafeteria for once. "Your really good at acting" Dave says. "Oh thank you. That's awesome coming from an actor" I say blushing. "Yeah. You might as well be famous already if HollyWood saw you." Garrett says. "Thank You" I say blushing even more. We eat until I decide they go meet my friends. " C'mon guys you should meet my friends." I say as I pull them out. "I mean we'd like to but it's our first day and well it's kinda awkward" they both keep ranting. "You kissed me on your first day didn't ya" I say realizing I shouldn't have said that. "Fine" they both say as I giggle: "Hey, Riley, Demi, Lindy,Maya, Peyton, Luke and Jordan." I say as the 2 boys just gasp. I giggle at them slightly. "How? Who? What?" That both say. I start laughing my face out as everyone starts laughing too. I look over Garrett's shoulder to see.... The one and only : SHAWN MENDES!!! "Is that who I think it is" I say. Lindy looks were I'm looking as we both jump and squeal. "EEEEEEEP" we both say. Literally everyone else rolls their eyes including Dave and Garrett. "OMG! We were literally singing Believe today in the morning. And guess what??! I believed that he was one of the new kids!" Me and Lindy both say. As we start walking over we start fixing our hair and makeup. "Hi Shawn" we both say looking nervous. "Hi Girls. Hey you're DJ and Lindy right?" He says as our faces bright up. In our heads we were thinking "He knows my name! He knows my name!" But in real life we were like " yep that's us" well I was in Lindys song writing class this morning and I'm in your singing class after lunch" he says with a smile plastered on his face. "Well cya then" I say as I signal Lindy to walk back. We sat at our usual spots and I squeezed Dave and Garrett in. "Oh that's the bell" I say walking over to Shawn Mendes. "Hey" we both say. I walk him over to song class with Jordan on my other side. "Who's this" Shawn asks? "He's one of my close friends" I say back. As I reach class Shawn opens the door for me" Thank you" I say smiling. Ms. Holt chooses groups and I'm with The Shawn Mendes. "Can I pick" I ask him. "Sure" he says with a sweet smile. "I pick......Believe." I say smiling and he smiles back. "Nice choice" he says. After an hour later. "I believe! I believe!I believe! Hey! I believe! I believe! I believe! Hey! Anything is possible! 'Cause I believe in you!! I believe! I believe! I believe! I believe! Hey! I believe in yooouuuuu"! We sang in front of the class. Everyone clapped louder and louder. It was probably because of Shawn but I didn't mind it. "You are AMAZING" he says to me making me blush. "Stop it. You're making me blush" I say. As again I say before I think! "Mission accomplished" he says with a smirk on his face. I fake punch him in the shoulder and then we both burst out into laughter. I can't believe it, I'm friends with famous boys! It's like a dream come true. I exit outta school and get in the car. Lindy gets in. And of course we turn on the radio and start to sing "Stereo Hearts" and "Neon Lights" and last "Don't Wanna Know". Once we got home I got into the shower and started humming. I was so happy i met 2 famous actors and a famous singer and their my friends.

Hey guys if your are wondering what the characters look like her they are!     First as you all know him....
Shawn Mendes

Garrett Clayton

Garrett Clayton

And last Dave Franco

And last
Dave Franco

And last Dave Franco