The Start

1

The nightmares had just stopped, little did I know another was about to begin.

...

It was a normal day at school, hiding away from the world, and when I got home I came face to face with the maniac that is my mother. I waved then tried to get around her, which did not work, and she STOPPED ME! who does she think she is to have the audacity to do that?! She held me still with her strong hands on my shoulders.

"I have enrolled you in Red High." She said confidently, then walked away.Like WHAT?! One, that doesn't make sense you can't just walk up to someone and say that out of nowhere. Two, we just moved here! Can't she let me get used to it first?! I stood there in shock for a few minutes, before leaping up the stairs and landing face first on my bed.

"ugh," I grumbled into the comforter.

...

Anyways, that was Friday, and now it's Monday so it doesn't matter anymore, because right now all I'm stressing about is finding something to wear. There is this outfit...

Or this hoodie outfit

I know my life is so hard right? Oh, I love sarcasm, but I ended up with the first one since it has a beanie that can help shield my face from people

I know my life is so hard right? Oh, I love sarcasm, but I ended up with the first one since it has a beanie that can help shield my face from people. I proceeded to a shower, brush my teeth, hair, and that basic stuff. When I  finally finished I opened my door, and ran smack dab into my best friend, Mia.

"WHY?!" she cried over dramatically, falling to her knees with her hands in the air.

"How will I ever handle the lonesome world of high school without you?" she said oh so sarcastically, she is my one and only friend I have had since the incident, and I don't plan on making any new friends.

"Oh shut up" I said annoyed. "You are one of the most popular girls in school, now move over, I'm going to be late." I said pushing her over as I try to walk down the long, mint green, hallway to the stairs. Unfortunately, I don't make as she pulls me back.

"Can you ditch with me?" She says hopefully pulling one of her puppy dog faces. Why does she have to make it so hard?

"You know I have to make a good impression... to the teachers." I said before she thought that it was for the boys. They like to be called men, but men don't do the bad, bad, things those things do.

"Do they even know you're coming?" She says knocking off her puppy dog face.

"Yes, I talked to them yesterday so they know I'm coming." I say looking at my watch. Which says I have... LESS THAN THREE MINUTES!!! I live, FIVE minutes away! Oh my god. I'm practically dead.

I push Mia out of the way and run down the long mint hall, to the wood, carpeted, stair case, which I slip on, but get up anyway and rush out the door to my motorcycle. Yes I know. Flashy for someone who hates attention right? Yes well, I love motorcycles and I park a few streets down anyway. I'm backing out as Mia runs out.

"WREN! COME BACK I NEED YOUUUU!!" Mia screeched. It sounded much like my tires on the, cement ground.

"Sorry Mia!" I shout at her as I speed down the roads.

The wind in my hair feels amazingly good, and the scenery flashing by reminds me of when we lived in Washington. But this is different, by a sliver. I make it in two minutes flat. Where were the police officers?

I walk into school as soon as the warning bell rings, so I FLIPPIN RUN. As I'm running I can't fully appreciate how stunning this school is with the fountain, shining marble floors, and light blue lockers that stand high. turn right, turn left, straight, NO, left, right THEN right again. I chant in my head, but I made it in time to walk in with the rest of the class. Thankfully there was one seat in the back left so I sat in it, and tried to pay attention to the board on front of me.

A few minutes went by, when I realized a guy was watching me as I took my notes. I will admit I freaked a little, but I promised myself not to make a scene. So I just took some more notes, for a couple minutes. Put my lilac notebook away, and put in my headphones to listen to some halsey.

They send me away to find them a fortune

A chest filled with diamonds and gold

The house was awake with shadows and monsters

The hallways they echoed and groaned

I sat alone in bed till the morning

I'm crying they're coming for me

...

I was only listing to my music for seconds before I felt a pellet hit my sleeve. I turned my head to see they boy with chocolatey skin and beautiful brown eyes. He had a strong ass facial structure, and a smile with straight white teeth, that made me self conscious of mine.

He nodded his head towards the thing that hit my arm, which I had momentarily forgot about. I picked it up, and realized it was a tiny piece of crumpled yellow paper. I unfolded it to see in messy black pen, 'Ayeee are you new.' I'm stunned that this guy is talking to me. So I get my blue gel pen and scribbled down 'No, I just took off my invisible cloak.' And lower down I put 'Yep, this is my first day.' I didn't know if that was a good idea but when I threw it back he seemed to snicker a bit. I took that as a good sign.

Rrrrinngg!

That was fast. I thought.

The bell rang interrupting our could be conversation. Darn you bell. I gathered my stuff and turned around to see if I could know his next class. But he was gone.

Quickly running out to see if I could catch him, I see he has disappeared from there as well. Crap. I didn't even get his name, psh I feel like prince charming from Cinderella. Well this sucks. I dismiss it and start walking to my locker when I bump into a person, knocking over their books and pencils. CAN I STOP BEING NOTICED? I see their face and I'm almost fall over from shock. Did my mom plan this?!

...

Sorry It's short just wanted to start the story already!

Anyways, thanks and I know the story probably sucks big time

1,141 words!!!! YEEE

I know that's short, can I be excited for once please?

But, thanks for reading

Stay cool my dudes

(More recent author note:: this maybe just been posted now but these next 10 chapters I wrote 3 years ago so I am ssooooo sorry that they suck so majorly 😔)

...