Chapter 11

AN: I know that not all of the cousins are in Gryffindor, but I thought it would be fun to write them that way.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter

***

"So," Bill started, "how did you guys get here? Plus, who exactly are you?"

"Introductions are easier, so we'll do those first. My name is Victoire Weasley, but you can call me Vic.  I'm Bill- your oldest daughter. I was in Gryffindor. I am now a healer, and I am dating Teddy,"  Victoire said with a smile.

"I'm Dom, also known as Victoire's younger sister. Gryffindor. Chaser. Seventh year. Bill and Fleur's middle child. That's it," Dom said quickly.

"Hi. Um... I'm Louis. I'm in Gryffindor, a fifth year. I'm a beater on the house team. I'm also Freddie and Jerms- ouch- James's partner in crime, I'm the brains behind the whole operation," Louis said.

"Geez, Bill, do you have any more kids?" George asked earning a look from both his mother and his eldest brother.

"No, Dad, but you're stuck with me!" Fred II exclaimed. "My name is Fred II, but most people call me Freddie. I play beater with Louie on Gryffindor's house team. I am in my fifth year. I'm the brawn of the infamous pranking trio of the 21st century, also called Marauder's Legacy."

Roxy rolled her eyes and said, "My name is Roxy. That idiot is my little brother. I am in my sixth year in Gryffindor. I play beater, but not on the team, just for fun at the Burrow or Uncle Harry's house."

Molly stepped forward next, "I'm Molly II, Percy's oldest daughter. Many say that I am way more like my dad than my mom. I'm in Gryffindor, but I don't play quidditch. I'm in my fifth year."

Molly Weasley I looked like she was going to start sobbing at any given moment, "You named her after me? That means that you come back to be part of the family!"

"Hello. I am Molly's younger sister, Lucy. I am told that I take after my mum, loud, wild, and crazy. In a good way. I'm a third year in Gryffindor, and like Roxy I only play quidditch for fun, but I can play any position," Molly said with a shrug.

"I'm Rose. Rose Granger-Weasley. I'm a fourth year Gryffindor. I don't play quidditch, I study. Like my mum. So that means a lot," Rose finished with a smile towards Hermione.

"That leaves me." Hugo said. "I'm Rose's younger brother. I am in Gryffindor. I'm the youngest on the house team as a second year. Uncle George says I may look like my dad, but I have my mum's IQ and the height of my dad's ego."

James I, Sirius, Remus, and Lily quickly reintroduced themselves to all the Weasleys. They chatted for a bit. Now James, James II, Sirius, Fred, George, Fred II, and Louis traded pranking secrets, and debated who was the best pranker. Ron challenged Hugo to a game of Wizard's chess. Lily and Hermione talked about their classes. Overall, there was some good conversation. Until James II got bored. He stood on top of a chair.

"Hey guys! I have an idea!" he yelled, "Let's play a game of quidditch!"

This got everyone's attention. There was a mad rush to head outside to the make-shift quidditch pitch. Then there was an argument on who should be captain. The decision was to have Harry and Al be the captains since they were the seekers. (Charlie didn't play, he was too good  for everyone else.) Al chose first.

He looked around, his eyes landing on his keeper, "Ron!"

Now it was Harry's turn, "Gin!"

"Freddie!"

"James- no not you, Jerms. The other James, my dad!"

"Dom!"

"Jerms! Yes now you!"

"Louie!"

"Hugo!"

"Lils!"

"Fred!"

"Ted!"

"George!"

The final teams were Harry, James, James II, Ginny, Fred, George, and Hugo against Al, Dom, Lily II, Teddy, Louis, Freddie, and Ron. Charlie decided that he was the commentator.

"Rose steps to the middle of the "pitch," " Charlie yelled, "There is the snitch. The bludgers. Aaand there's the quaffle!"

"Gin takes it right under Dom's nose! She passes to James to James back to Gin! She makes a move under Freddie and she shoots! Oh wait- Gin passes to James who makes a move on his uncle and he shoots- he scores! And the crowd goes wild!" Charlie said.

"Now Weasley has the quaffle, a pass to Potter, and back to Weasley. Dom goes in to shoot and she gets it right past Ron's outstretched right hand and in! GOAL!"

"Sorry, little bro," Charlie said to Ron.

"Back to the game," Charlie commented, "Gin scores again- wait what?" The score is now 30-10 in favor of Harry's team. Teddy now has the quaffle. Weaving in and out through the beaters, and shoots! Oh! He gets rejected by Ron. Ron waves his finger at his nephew with a snap! Ladies and gentlemen, this is getting serious!"

The game went on for about an hour more. Al's team passed Harry's and was winning 420-300. Right at the same time, Al and Harry saw the snitch, but Al was closer. The whole pitch watched as Harry tried to beat out his middle son to the snitch. Al reached out to grab it but Harry came in at the last second and snatched the snitch!

"That's the game folks!" Charlie yelled, "Harry's team wins with the final score of 450-420! Thanks for coming and have a safe trip home!"