Part 6-Going back

(What Macy and Mary look like! I'm using Megan Fox as Emma!)
Emma's POV
I went back home at 3:21 a.m because I thought everyone would be asleep by now.

But if there's one person that will still be up, it will be my twin Leo. Man I love Leo.

Anyway, I walk through the door, and when I mean through I mean like ghost style.

"The fuck?" I whisper.

I hear dad bolt down the stairs "Where have you been!?" He's angry, but his voice is laced with worry.

He soon start to sob very quietly. "Dad I'm okay, no-one tried to hurt me!" I smile at him and make a funny face. He laughs, "There we go, now I feel like a million bucks!" I smile softly at him.

"Sweetheart-"

"No dad. We have to tell the others this is one-"

My left arm hurts like hell, I wince in pain. The it started to break. I scream and yell in pain. Surely waking up the others.

They all rush down stairs. "Why are you screaming!" Macy yells.

"Family, Emma has a secret. That you need to see!" Dad says.

"But Jonathan!" Mom yells

"Its time Katherine!" Dad says.

They all watch as I scream in pain. But after ten minutes my face was developed.

I cover my face. And yell, "Please daddy make it stop!" I cry.

"There's nothing I can do." He steps back.

"Here she comes! RUN AND HIDE!" I scream.

"And why would I do that? Mary, Trent, Macy, Jace, Blake and Leo say.

I roar like a lion, "because if you don't I'll kill you!" I hear Leo wince at what I said, but they did as I said.

After about two and a half hours it stopped. I seemed stronger, faster, shorter, but I can smell every thing. Like I know where dad and mom are.

As I walk around, I hear Mary say, "This better not be a prank!" And she was told to shut up by T.

I sneak at that. They're behind the couch. What dumbasses, I come from where you sit. And I gently get on the couch. Then I balance myself on two feet. And jump and land is front of them.

They scream, and asked mom and dad to help. But they don't come.

Jace, Macy and Mary try to leave, but I growl at them and they stop dead in there tracks and sit back down.

"Don't hurt them they're family, Emma!" Says Sir.

"But all they've done is hurt me!" I spit.

"Leo hasn't, and you need to be the bigger person! Not some-part of my language- a bitchy tiger/lion."

"Fine your right!"

I look back at them, I roar with all my music get one more time, then walk away.

"Hopefully Emma's okay." Mary and Macy say.

Thanks you guys.

I easily find mom and dad. I just roar at them and walk away.

"Kids!?" Dad says a bit worried. "Yeah?" They yell back.

"Come to the living room I have something to show you."

I walk into the living room with mom and dad behind me. "Why the fuck is that animal here?!" Blake protests.

"This 'animal' is your sister!" Mom retorts.

Shock installed on their faces so quick. I whined at them.

"It's it really E-Emma?" Leo says. I jump up and stand on two feet, but fall right after.

"Yes, yes it is really Emma." Dad says smiling.

"Nah, there's no way she is! Emma is a nerd! Not a tiger!" Trent says.

"Where is Emma then?" Mom says.

"Emma's hiding this is just a sick joke!" Trent says, "for me to believe you, prove it!"

I roar, "back up, so we can prove this to you, and do you think I would really joke about my daughter being an animal?" Dad yells

"Yea! I do!" Trends says louder.

Then as my bones crack back into place I realized when it cracks back into place it doesn't really hurt.

"Oh..my...god!" Mary and Macy said.

I looked at myself, I had clothing on so why were they staring?

"Why didn't you tell us sooner!" Jace says.

"Well she didn't know before a couple of days ago." Mom says.

"No that's a lie I've know since I was seven mom."her and dad gasp, "but why didn't you tell us." My dad looks heart broken.

"Because you guys need to be ready not just me, that would be selfish and unfair to you guys. Besides I'm still the nerd Macy and Mary pick on. T and Loe are still my besties but Leo wins. I will always beat Jace and Blake in video games, so it's okay."

"You are not the same person anymore! Your a fucking animal!" Leo says and then runs up stairs.

I fall to the ground with a broken heart. "Why does he hate me?" I ask.

"H-He doesn't hate you, he's just having a hard time knowing that you are cooler than all of us." Macy says.

"Thanks Macy wait Macy? Why are you being so nice?" I ask scared.

"Because now we know why dad and mom loves you more than us." They say with tears in there eyes.

"But that not true-"

"Yes dad it is, every time Emma got hurt you make sure she was perfectly fine. But with us, when I broke my arm, you said shake it off and let's get you to a hospital. Because you have school. Or something like that. Now we're not jelly anymore because it's for a serious reasons. Goodnight mom and dad..." As Mary walks away.

"Hey!" I say louder. "Yeah?" They say, "Goodnight, maybe I'll let you do my make up as a tiger thingy one of these days!" Their eyes widen.

"Really!?" The basically scream, " yea!"