ch. 6

- Chris's pov
I wake up from a deep sleep, my eyes not focusing on the surroundings. I hear light snoring close to my ear, I was confused, but then came to realise it was Fonzie. Fonzie, where do I even start with Fonzie? He's the most amazing person in my life, he makes me happy, I mean, he even bought me gifts yesterday! He's such an amazing person and I'm so thankful for him.

He wakes up from his sleep, looking around the room and then stopping at me and smiling.
"Good morning Chris," he says with a smile, and saying it in his raspy voice.
I smile back, "good morning Fonzie, nice sleep?"
"Yeah, mine was good, how was yours?"
"Mine was great." I say, sitting up in Fonzie's bed.

"So, what are we going to do today?" I asked,
"I don't know? What about we just chill, get some lunch and maybe go to the beach?"
I nod my head, sounds like a good relaxing plan.
I get out of the bed, and change Into my black tank top, black board shorts, and put on my flip flops. Today was hot so I chose the right outfit.
Fonzie walks out of the bathroom, wearing blue board shorts, with little boats on them, a muscle shirt and flip flops.
We pack our wet suits, beach towels and other stuff for the beach.

"There's a really nice restaurant, called Soul burger! It's amazing! And it's all vegan, which is my favourite." Fonzie says, giving a happy smile as we walk out the door of his house.
"I'm so exited to try it!"
We hop into the bus and head to soul burger.

We sit down and order, and wait for our food to come.
"Mate, the Fonzie fam are amazing! I talk to some of them on Instagram! There really amazing people."
"I love the Fonzie fam so much, they've impacted my life so much, Sophie, Amber, crystal, Bianca, Britt, Jen, Maria, Lexie, court, steph, Ayesha, Steph, grace, Mik, Nicola, Alana and so many more, the whole fonzie fam have this affect on me, they've helped me through so much, they really are amazing."
As we continue talking about the beautiful Fonzie fam, our food arrives.

Fonzie pulls out his camera and starts vlogging.
"Chris! What do you think of the burger!?"
"Omg!! I love it so much! I love chicken!! It's a amazing." I say while laughing. Fonzie starts laughing too. The whole restaurant starts looking at us, but whatever, I'm spending time with my best mate and that's all that really matters.

We head to the bus stop again, now going to Coogee beach.

We arrive at Coogee, it's such a beautiful beach. I would love to live here one day! We set our things down on the beach, I lay my towel down lay on it and start to relax, as Fonzie does the same.

"Fonzie?" I ask turning to look at fonzie,
"Yeah Bruv?"
"Im so happy we're friends, I'm so glad and thankful for you!"
"Me too Bruv! Your such an amazing person!" We smile at each other, get up and run into the water.

-Tbh, im so glad I'm friends with Fonzie! He makes me a happy person, and all I've ever wanted is happiness, and now I've finally found that.-
• bella