Glynder, Pt 1: Clubs Aren't Only For Hook-Ups

So, for all of my lovely followers, I am going to let you in on a little secret.

*glances around*

*whispers* I am a die hard Glynder (Glynda and Cinder) shipper.

*In normal voice* I actually have no idea why. I've never really shipped Cinder or Glynda with anyone. Ozpin, to me, is like Glynda's brother, even though they aren't related. They seem to close, once again this is just my opinion, like family to be in a romantic relationship. And Ironwood and Glynda seems like they were in a relationship, maybe when they were both younger and a little more naive, but it doesn't seem like they would have last a really long time. Maybe they ended things mutually or maybe it was a crash and burn, but I just don't think they would last, considering their personalities clash.

And I just never shipped Cinder with anyone.

That said, I became a die hard Glynder shipper (or Flame Witch, something I just like to call them) in the middle of...Volume 2? All I know is that it's been a long time, but I've only recently written some fanfiction for the ship.

Currently, I am writing 2 long stories for this ship (one is a series and the other is a single book) and they will make an appearance in the Airplanes sequel I am currently writing (not in the way that some may think). I am also finishing up Centuries (had to re-write some things) and Nightingale (I literally just trashed all of the new chapters I wrote and am coming up with a different plot) so, I'm sorry that it has taken so long to update.

But, to satisfy all of your RWBY needs while this new season hits us with feels, I will try to be posting more oneshots.

This one, and the next chapter, however, is Glynder.

None of these oneshots are in correlation with each other, so they are freestanding and you can pick and choose.

Anyways, now that I have written 322 words of introduction/author's note, I will post the oneshots!

Enjoy! 

--------------------------------------

"The only way you're going to relax is if you come with me to dance." Glynda scoffed, eyes rolling to the ceiling. Cinder's smirk grew, however, when the blonde's breath hitched when she trailed her finger up the white button up Glynda wore. "I promise," she whispered in Glynda's ear, "It will be worth your time." She placed a kiss to Glynda's jaw before backing away, sinful smirk growing at how Glynda's chest rose and fell. When she heard the DJ announce the next song, Cinder chuckled darkly. "Maybe I'll have to show you." And with that, she went to the floor, adding an extra sway to her hips.

Glynda chuckled and signaled to the bartender. "Scotch on the rocks." She wasn't going to dance, clubs just weren't her thing, but, as Glynda saw her girlfriend talking with some other girls on the floor, she decided that it wouldn't hurt to watch.

Oh, oh, oh, oh

Glynda almost choked on her shot when she saw Cinder beginning to dance.

All the shawtys in the club (let me see you just)

Back it up, drop it down (let me see you just)

Cinder's eyes were on her's the whole time. Glynda temporarily forgot how to breath.

Get low n scrub the ground (let me see you just)

Push it up, push it up (let me see you just)

Well, if this is what Glynda gets when she goes to clubs, then who is she to complain?

Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble (yeah)