Chapter 5

Carter's Pov 

There was a couple of days left for me to see Harry again, to be honest I was kinda excited to see him again,  to see his beautiful smile again, his beautiful eyes, his amazing hair and simply just him. Was I actually smiling, but I knew I can't, he hurt me. We could of gotten married and had ca family  like we talked before but he hurt me in an unforgivable way and well it was lost hope because I swore I was never going to fall for him again. Lately I feel lost without him. I was really deep in thought that I heard my boss yell my name many times. 

"Sorry boss" I said coming back to reality 

" You were deep in thought there, Is there anything you want to talk about?" My boss said 

"Its nothing" I said I love that she cares for me, she's like a mother to me

"Ok, well let me see those questions" She said taking the paper from my hands 

"They might not be enough but I decided I want to let some of the fans ask questions" 

"That's great honey but do the boys agree?"

"Yes I talked to them" 

"Well then everything seems good" She said 

"Ok thanks" I said leaving 

I was never more happy to leave work I was tired and all I wanted to do was be home as I was walking home I got a text from an unknown number.

Hey

Hi, who is this?

Carter it's me Harry :)

"Harry? How did he get my number? Great just what I need!" 

Thats not important. 

Ok whatever, what do u need?

I need you Carter, I miss you everyday that I'm not with you!

Harry it's over we're over how many times do I have to tell you??

Can we please talk this is important?

I told you I don't want to see you again why cant you understand!

Just please, I know you, lets just talk one last time....

Fine, you get 30 minuets to tell me whats so important. 

That perfect!

Okay, coffee shop close to my flat? 

Yes love!

Okay. 

Harry's Pov 

I have one more chance but I know she'll never forgive me what I did was unforgivable. I don't know what the bloody hell I was thinking. I ruined what was possibly the best thing ever, I have one more chance to try and explain thing and possibly make things better. I'm going to make tommorrow the best date. 

"Hello Amy, this is Harry and I just need to tell you my crazy idea that will require the use of your shop for the whole day

"Ah Harold, you and your crazy ideas I would be willing to do that for a cost"

"Perfect lets meet at the shop in an hour"

"Sounds good" 

Later that day

Harry's Pov

Im so going to die tomorrow. Carter can not know that we will be locked in the shop for the whole day she wouldn't come and I really need to tell her everything this guilt is killing me. 

"You have to tell us now what happend between you and Carter!" said Liam 

"Yea mate I see how she looks at you and how you look at her" said Louis 

"Its something I did when I was younger and took everything for granted especially the love of my life" 

I didn't know how they would respond to finally knowing the truth.

"Well Cater was one of the first girlfriends I had and at first I wanted her to show my ex I could get someone better and fast. I didn't really like her at first, but as I got to talk to her and know her she told me how I was her first crush and how lucky she felt to have me. From that moment on I keep thinking about her all the time she was all I wanted I didn't know why I always wanted to be with her and protect her. The day I knew I actually loved her was one day at a weeding she invited me to she pointed to the couple and said "That could be us one day" it was then that I decided  I actually really did love her. After that party I went to her dorm and we got drunk,she fell asleep earlier than me and as I was about to leave her friend knocks on the door and opens it we talk for a bit and well somehow we were in her room and when I woke up that morning I knew that if Carter found out she would kill me. I got dressed as soon as possible and it was then that I realized I had sex with Amber Carters best friend"

"Wow Harry typical you" said Liam 

"Shut up let me finish!" 

" As I was leaving Carter saw me and it was then that she started asking questions and I froze up and well she found out I cheated. She didn't know with who I cheated on her with but she got really upset. We didn't talk for a month and then a month became two and when it was too long she had changed her number and blocked me on all social media. I tired to contact her for a year but it was impossible and I kind of gave up." 

"Wow that is going to be hard to take in once you tell her you cheated on her with her best friend" said Niall 

"Thats the last thing I'm going to do" I said 

"If you want to start off good you have to tell her the truth" Liam told me 

I guess he had a point but I couldn't tell Carter it would most defiantly be the end of the world for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow its been 2 years since I havent updated sorry guys I had writers block for the longest time and well I was bored and well here I am again! 

I promise there will be lots more updates!!! 

Like, Comment, Vote please!!!!! 

If you enjoy my story let me know in the comment and please please tell your friends help me get the word out about my story!