Grief and Sorrow

~CHAPTER 3~

Naruto's POV

"Sure Haru..." I said with funny face. Why would he make me come in? I just wanted to ask if Hoshiko wanted to go get some ramen.

"Naruto.... please, sit." Haru said as he gestured to a long tea table with four pillow seats on each side.

"OK..." I said as I sat on one of the blue pillows and laid the flowers down beside me.

"I'll be right back, please, make yourself at home and relax. I'm sure all that training took a lot out of ya." Haru said as he left into what must of been a bedroom. when he came out he had a note in his hand and then he walked into the kitchen and got out a platter with a small light green tea set, he then set it on the table and sat across from me. He placed the note in front of himself and took a breath.

"Um... hope you don't mind me asking Haru sensei, but I came here for Hoshiko..." I said as I watched him set out a cup in front of me and filled it with green tea and then filled a glass for himself.

"It's a good time that you came, I was just gonna have some tea!" Haru said, either ignoring what I said or he didn't hear me.

"Is Hoshiko home?" I asked, trying to get his attention back to Hoshiko.

"Please try the tea!" I then knew Haru was hiding something. He was purposely not telling me where Hoshiko was.

"Haru sensei where is Hoshiko!" I said a bit harsher than intended.

Haru took a deep breath and set his cup down. "Naruto.... Hoshiko....." He closed his eyes and bit his lip as if he was desperately trying to hold back tears. "She left with some other saiyan named Vegeta, three years ago...." He then handed me the folded note.

Dear Haru,

I am leaving to become the saiyan warrior I was meant to be with Prince Vegeta the Prince of all saiyans. He will train me, and I don't know if I'll ever return. I promised Naruto I would train alongside him, and I won't lose that bet we made.

the rest of the note talked about how she loved Haru and how she'll miss him and then signed it with love Hoshiko.

"She... she's gone Naruto..." a single tear escaped Haru's eyes.

I pursed my lips and and clamped my eyes shut as I clenched my fists on my lap. My heart just shattered into millions of pieces. "WHAT!!?" I shouted as I felt my salty tears run down my face.

I'm sorry Naruto... I should of known this day would come, but we can only remember her and who she once was and the good times we had with her."

That wasn't enough... I had to know Hoshiko was alright, and had to see her bright smile and beautiful dark eyes. "Why.... why did she have to leave with him...?" I whispered.

I took the flowers in my hand and began walking to the door, I didn't even bother to touch the tea Haru gave me.

"Naruto..."

"Bye Haru. Thanks for the tea, but I'm not thirsty." I opened the door and left. I would never forget my love.... Hoshiko Akiyama.