Family Reunion

~CHAPTER 21~

Hoshiko's POV

Naruto and I knocked on the door to my old house, and waited for Haru to answer the door. After a minute, the door flung open and I met face-to-face with my father. "Hoshiko..." He whispered. "Is that... Is that you?"

"Yes." I said quietly. "I'm home... For good." I replied.

"Hoshiko!" He exclaimed. "I'm so glad you're home!" He constricted me in a large hug and suddenly let go. "Please come in! You too Naruto!" He then pulled us in and set up the tea table.

"Wow, the house hasn't changed a bit dad." I said as I looked around.

"Well, I didn't known how to rearrange anything so I left it all the same... Even your bedroom." Haru replied as he poured tea into three different cups. It was as if he were all ready for my arrival today, with the tea all ready and how everything was clean and tidy.

"Where have you been? I was worried sick about you!" Haru said as he sat down and took a sip of tea.

"Well, I left with Vegeta and... Destroyed a few planets..." I whispered the last part. "But who cares about that?"

Haru glared at me as if to say he was disappointed in me doing such things.

"Who helped you get here back to Konoha once you arrived back on Earth?" Naruto asked as he pushed his tea away, telling Haru he didn't drink tea. "You never told me that."

"Oh... Them... Wel..." I trailed off.

"Come on Hoshiko, you can tell us." Haru said sweetly.

"Sasuke Uchiha." I whispered. "He helped me."

Naruto looked as if he saw a ghost and Haru was speechless. "Sasuke?" Naruto whispered.

I nodded. "Yeah. He did. I was going to help him find Itachi but left him earlier today since I would rather come home." I said with a weak smile. "I missed you guys too much to wait another day."

"As long as you got home safe and sound, that's all I care about." Haru said. "I'm just glad my little girl is back."

"I'm glad you're back too Hoshiko." Naruto said with a smile.

"I'm glad to be back too." I said with tears in my eyes. "I wish I never left int he first place..."