Chapter 5

Her life seemed empty and pointless without any hope. In Saturday morning, Clara was so ill that she couldn't breathe. Shannon quickly took her to the nearest hospital to check on her. She was so worried and she tried to call Simon, but he didn't answer.
"That Jerk!! Answer me!!" She shouted loudly. The doctor said that she had to make an operation right now. She agreed immediately, but still worried at the same time.
"She's still young, doctor. Will she be okay?" She asked him miserably.
" I don't know whether if she will be alive or not. The operation is so dangerous."
"Whar is her illness anyway?"
"She has cancer in her lungs...."
She stood still for a minute without speaking. She couldn't stop crying. She knew that Clara was the only good thing in her miserable life and if Clara died her life would be over.

After 7 hours in the hospital where the surgeon was doing the operation and Simon hadn't shown yet, the doctor came and said the child hadn't survived and died one minute ago.

"WHATT!!"
"No no she...sh...she is sleeping!!"
"She loves sleeping early ha ha ha"
She was tearing and smiling at the same time. She ran to the surgery room and hugged her only child.
"Sweety wake up baby.... Wake up!!"
"Don't leave mee!!"
They took the child to bury her.

  After two days of her child's death, she thought of divorcing Simon because there is no more reasons to stay with that cheater. She called him and finally he answered the phone.

"Why aren't you answering the phone! I have been calling you for two day !!"

"What do you want? Do you want money?"

"NOO YOUR CHILD DIED TWO DAYS AGO!!"

"What!?? How!! When?!! Answer me!!"

"Divorce is the solution RIGHT NOW!!"

"Noo baby you're dreaming!"

"Okay then! Where have you been these two days?"

----------

He shut the phone down.

she wasn't surprised that much. She sat down and thought : What would happen if she comitted suicide, huh? There is nothing she would live for. No love, no child, no happiness and no Hope.
"But wait a sec, Why would I live all my life in the darkness and they live happily?!" She laughed with a creepy smile.

She began to be out of her mind. She started laughing without reason. She remembered everything in row that made a disturbance in her thinking. Her face was pale and her eyes were weird.

The servant noticed her weird actions and thought of calling a doctor. After the doctor had come and checked her, it seemed that she turned crazy literally.
" Do not let her go out of the house!"
"Ok doc."

The servant and the doctor left the room. Shannon kept smiling and planning to take her revenge by herself.