Chapter 1

(Hey guys, as this is my first fan fiction, I will probably need help, with corrections and stuff, I'm learning off feed back and it would be much appreciated if you could vote, and comment down below of what you think so far on my first chapter :3 love y'all and thanks for taking your own time out of your precious day to read this! xo )

.......

"Woah woah .. Slow down there love, you'll choke." The stranger laughed. His perfect features took my breath away. His dimples obvious as he smirked at me. His strong British accent was amusing.

"Who are you?" I snapped, the harshness clearly heard in my intoxicated state.

"Harry, and you?" He asked

"Jessica. But call me Jess." I said, harshness still heard in my raspy voice from the alcohol.

I rejected his hand shake and took another gulp down of the beer.

"Nice to meet you too." He said sarcastically in utter annoyance.

I rolled my eyes and rested my lips on the edge of my shot glass, tilting my head back taking in the hit of the strong burning sensation that slid down my throat.

"Are you alright?" He asks, curiosity filled in his pure emerald eyes.

" why would you care? " I snapped.

" I don't, but we are closing up and your still in my ba... My uncles bar." He corrects himself.

I look around in realisation that I'm the only one left in the bar.

"Oh, Sorry." My cheeks flush.

His smile bringing his dimples out making my stomach flutter.

I started to pack up my things until Harry grabs my wrist stopping me from what I was doing.

"Do you need a ride?" He offered. The kindness in his eyes were affectionate and really quite beautiful.

"No, But thanks, ill be fine" I try with all my strength to get up off the chair, but the alcohol sent a rush to my head giving me a spinning feeling making my stomach turn.

I stumbled and hit into a couple chairs as I tried to steady myself.

"You sure about that" he grinned.

The alcohol spoke before my mind could catch up.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt.. Fine, take me home" I smile.

His raspy but kind laughter is contagious, making me giggle.

He helped me as I stumbled to the door. His hand glided into mine as I nearly fell over again.

" how much have you had to drink? " he questioned.

"You should know, you were the one serving it." I snap.

A small frown appears to lie across his face, but slowly softens as my eyes met his. He just smiled at me. Curiosity, but kindness were hidden behind his unique eyes. Causing my harsh tone to calm.

"Sorry, I had a little.. Alot." I laughed.

He just shook his head with a little smirk that played across his face.

Before my mind could catch up to what i was doing, I was playing with his curls, rapping them around my fingers. Giggling like a school girl. But then he grabbed my wrist with a cautious smile.

"Are you sure your alright? " he asks.

My mind rushed back to what just happened at my home... My parent's home. I can't go back there. There is no way I will, and I won't.