Chapter 4

( HARRY'S POV: )

"Settle down class" Mrs Hazol says, silencing the voices that had echoed the room.

" we have a new student!! " she says cheerfully as I took my seat at the back of the room. The seat that was next to me was still empty, I still didn't have a partner for Science. To my surprise there weren't any paper thrown at me.. This time.

"She can sit with me!" Louis insists.

"Louis, let me finish" Mrs Hazol said, putting Louis in his place.

Louis. I hate him. He always walks around with Zayn, and bullies me all the time. I swear he has a carrot stuck up his a....

"Jess, tell us about yourself, darl. " she adds, interrupting me from my hateful thoughts.

My eyes focus on Jess. She's really quite beautiful.

" uh.. H-hey, my names Jess.. A-and.."

Her breathing started to pick up in panic mode.

" Get on with it. " an unknown voice shouted out with in the room.

My eyes quickly glide along the room and stare at the guy near me who had said made the comment.

"You can take a seat, darl. Where ever you want" Mrs says with a warm, welcoming smile.

Her eyes quickly dart to me with a warming smile. Wait.. She's walking over to me.

My heart thumped against my chest as the gorgeous girl walked calmly towards me.

"Where do you think your going" Louis 'playfully' comments as he pulls her denim jacket towards his lap.

"To sit." She states the obvious.

"Yeah, with me." Louis forcefully tugs her jacket again. He still had a cheeky grin on his face, but I knew it was wearing thin. Usually girls throw themselves at him, he's really not used to rejection.

"Oh really?" She says with a sarcastic tone as she tugs her jacket back and starts walking towards me. Wait.. She's walking towards me. Oh no.

My breathing started to increase as she became only inches away from me. A-a girl... Sitting next to.. Me?

"Hey Harry!" Jess smiles.

I shuffle around for my inhaler as she smiles warmly at me.

" a-are you alright? " Jess says full of worry. She puts her hand behind my back as my breathing started to wheeze.

"Ye..yeah." I struggle to talk as my breathing starts to tighten my chest. Not now. Please not now.

( JESS' POV: )

Harry's breathing was increasing dangerously, he started rummaging around his pockets, he was looking for something..

"Mrs! I think Harry need to go to the sick bay." Mrs Hazol looks up with her glasses and tilts them down a little to get a better look.

" oh dear, I think you might have to take him. " she says, voice full of concern.

I nodded assuring her I will take him.

It took me a while to notice everyone in the classroom was staring at us, most were giggling.

I look back at Harry to find he had gone albino pale. He started to cough loud and the dry sound made me cringe.

"Harry, calm down, just breath otherwise your going to faint! " I feel his eyes burn into me while I rummage for my inhaler.

"Got it!" I say full relief as I grabbed the inhaler out of my bag holding it up as an achievement..But then I look back to find him falling and hitting the ground with a loud thud making me jump.

"Oh god." Everyone in the class was laughing by now.

"He's a nerd, why are you helping him, girl." Louis says rather sharply.

"Cause I can, oh, And I have a name.. 'Boy' " I snap back as Mrs starts walking towards me to help grab Harry off the ground and carry him to the sick bay.

"Ooh, feisty, I like it." Louis winks at me.

I catch him off guard by rolling my eyes in disgust and start to drag Harry to the door. Oh my lord he's pretty heavy for how he looks.

......

( HARRY'S POV )

I jump as I found myself on a bed with Jess on the other side looking at me full of concern. I try to get myself up but I fail as i fell back down as my head started to spin.

" w-what happened? " I groan and I put my hand on my head, trying to ease the pounding pain it was giving.

"W-well.. You fainted." She says in a sweet tone.

"A-and you helped me?" I say in utter curiosity. I wonder why she helped me, no-one usually does.

"Of course I did silly!" She nudges my shoulder gently making me smile.

"You have cute dimples." She catches me off gaurd, making me smile even more as she looks at the ground swinging her legs back and forward, she looked embarrassed. I flush at her statement anyway.

"Thank you.." I say.

She nods in acceptance and then opens her mouth,

"We should head back, if your feeling any better." Her sweet tone has eased my nerves completely, and I already feel so much better.

I nod as she helps me up off of the sick bay bed, which I've grown fond of, as this usually happens.. Just not with the company.

......

"Oh g-god I'm so sorry!" I look at Jess as her cheeks start to go into a deep red.

I had spilt one of the liquids all over her shirt. Great. Just great. Now she's going to think I'm a fool, which I am.

" n-no it's alright " she says to be polite.

I look around finding a cloth and started wiping the area on her chest that had i had spilt... Oh no.

I froze as I realised where my hand and the cloth was at and I felt my breath get caught. My hands started to tremble. I couldn't help but stare at the patches that started to show skin.

"S-sorry.." I quickly move my hand away from her chest and my eyes darted to the ground as I feel my cheeks start to burn. My hands slid into my jean pockets and I focused on the floor.

Why did I touch there?? That was so wrong!

By the time my face was fully red I still felt her eyes hawk on me.

She giggles taking me buy surprise and just buttons up her blue denim jacket covering up the parts that had started to go see through from her singlet.

"It's alright, you can look up now " she suggests, biting her lip in embarrassment.

My head slowly tilted up and I sigh in relief as to see no-one was looking at the little incident that had accrued.

......

The rest of the day went much better then expected. And it looks like I have a new friend!

I smile at the thought making my dimples grow.

( Hey guys! I hope you like my update!! I would love it if you guys can please share or vote for this chapter or my previous ones! please don't be a ghost follower and be a fabulous champ and comment what you think c; ! And tips, I would like to take, I'm learning of the feedback I'm given as I'm new to writing fan fiction haha! Sorry if there are any typo errors, ill be editing soon! Goodnight from New Zealand! And Thanks so much guys! Xoxo ~ Kara )