The Concert Ticket

Tes's POV

Knock Knock.

Who the fuck is at my door early In the morning ?

"Who is it ?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Omg Tes open the door I have good news !" Aaliya said.

Aaliya is my best friend since kindergarten. She is such a girly girl and has a squeaky voice. Me ? Basically the opposite.

I opened the door to see the 5 foot 2 girl jumping like a kid on Christmas with an envelope in her hand.

"Hold up. Let me refreshen myself." I said and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed.

After I was done I got dressed in some lightwashed jeans and a black and white baseball teew with my black combat boots.

"What do you want Aaliya ?" I asked.

"Guess what I got in my hands." she said grinning from ear to ear.

"The Fault In Our Stars !" I said, I had been dieing to read the book since I saw the trailer to the movie.

"No." she said rolling her eyes.

"Money ?" I asked again.

"Something that has to do with that." she said.

"Is it something that I like ?" I asked.

"Maybe." she said waving the golden envelope in my face.

"Give me that." I said grapping the envelope, and carefully ripping it to shreds.

When I opened it I saw two backstage  necklace passes and two admission tickets.

"Did you get me tickets to Artic Monkeys !?" I said excitedly.

"Better." she said.

I checked the ticket and saw that it said 'Admit One : One Direction Where We Are Tour tickets'

I am fucking pissed off. Is she trying to make fun of me ?

"What the hell are these ?" I asked Aaliya.

"One Direction tickets arent you excited !"she practically yelled in my ear.

"You have a five second start to get the hell out of this apartment and RUN !" I said. You could practically see the steam blow out from my ears.

She ran all the way to the elevator in a heartbeat. Now I wish I would have done track or cross country in my younger days.

I ran to the second elevator the time her door closed.

I saw her going of the apartment complex door the time i came to the lobby. We both got to the parking lot at the same time out of breath.

"What the hell ! Are you serious why would I want One Direction tickets ? I don't even like them." I said catching my breath.

"Well I mean we're best friends, and you know how much I love them so -" "I'm not going to ask concert" I said crossing my arms.

"Please please please please." she begged.

"No." I said.

"Come on. Don't you love me ?" she asked.

"Yes, and I don't have time for begging I got to get to work." I said trying to find my car.

I was pushed towards another car, like the wind knocked me off my feet.

"What the hell." I said.

"PLEASE ! PLEASE " She kept begging.

"No, now give me a ride or we're both gonna be late for work." I said.