Seriously !?

"Ummm, I guess. Let me ask the boys and the driver." Zayn said closing the door, leaving us outside.

"I really want to sleep." I said.

"The night isn't over we are going on that tour bus with the boys, and I am going to have the time of my life. Literally you are a buzz kill what the fuck." Aaliya said.

We heard the door open and Zayn yell "Come In." Aaliya was grinning like a Cheshire cat, this bitch.

I got in the bus and sat on one of the couches near the windows.

"That's my-" "Don't give a fuck." I said interrupting Zayn.

"Damn didn't know you were on your period." he muttered under his breath and I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't know you started yours." I retorted back.

"So guys what do you want to do ?" Aaliya said.

"Sleep." Liam and I said at the same time.

"Well, while you guys do that we'll be playing truth or dare.." she said.

it's been around 30 minutes into the game and I still can't fall asleep, might as well play the game.

"Oh now you decide to join the game hmmm." Aaliya said as soon as I sat down.

"Get the fuck with that shit." I said. They all lied.

"Fine, truth or dare." Louis said.

"Dare" I said without thinking.

"I dare you to go-"

"Back from my slumber. Anybody miss me yet ?" I was interrupted by someone, I turned around to go see who it was.

She layed her eyes toward me and started walking to me. Umm, is there something wrong with my face or-

"Gemma, nice to meet you." She looks oddly familiar, but I cant put my finger right on it.

"Tes, but you could call me Tessa. Well atleast thats what my friends call me." I took and her and shook it. "This is my bestfriend Aaliya." I said pointing towards her.

An hour later were all watching a movie, Endless Love to be exact. Louis and Liam are already asleep. Aaliya and Harry are cuddled up next Liam third wheeling on one couch, and I am sitting in between Gemma and Zayn on the couch across with Niall on the floor.

Once the movie ended I started to cry, oh my goodness beautiful movie, leave me alone I have a really sensitive heart.

I went to bathroom just to take a quick look and refreshen myself, as I was walking out i saw a guitar and i was so tempted. I've been playing the guitar since I was like 8.

I went to the guitar and started struming the beat to the song.

"You tell me you were happier within, but you want me to stay

And you tell me that you needed time but you push me away

But then you try to take me back, my heavy heart breaks

No, I cant lift the weight."

I heard footsteps coming so I quickly left the room. As I left and was in the hallway I bumped into a hard chest. I was about to fall backwards, but they were quick to catch me. I quickly regained my balance

"Wa-was that you, witht he guitar ?" Zayn asked

"Umm, no I dont know what your talking about. Let's go watch another movie, yeah." I said fastly walking to the main room.

"And I'm the one who just started their period." Zayn mumbled. I sent him a glare.

Once we were in the middle of the movie Zayn tapped my shoulder, suprisingly I was cuddling with him *shivers*

"Hey, it's like 1 in the morning I think you should get some rest before we get to your complex." Zayn suggested and I nodded, closing my eyes into a wondrous slumber.

I woke up to a little shift on the couch and my head hitting the edge of it. Ouch ! I started to rub my head.

"Sorry, didn't mean to happen. But um were here." Zayn said scratching his head. I woke up Aaliya and we started to get ready.

"No goodbye hug ?" Gemma said and I almost forgot. I went to her and hugged her. She whispered in my ear.

"Big suprises coming to you." She said letting go. "Bye." she said winking.

What the hell was that. Aaliya and I got off the tour bus and went into the complex.

"Well, that was one night. But guess what I got ?" Aaliya said doling a small piece of paper in her wiggling it in my face."

"Ahh, Mr. Styles number. Thats a bonus to what your gonna owe me." I said grinning.

"Ughh, what time is it ?" She asked me.

"I look at my phone whih was at 20% "It is about 7:15" I said putting my phone back in my pocket "We only have about an hour to sleep."I said yawning.

"Hey, can I go to yours for breakfast. Im not tired and I didn't go grocery shopping." She said.

"When do you never come to my house for food ? Oh yeah, you always do." I said.

I put the key into the hole and opened the door to find, Cameron ?

"Uhh, okay thats my que. I'll come back in 30 minutes then. Let me go get dressed." Aaliya said slowly walking out and closing the door shut.

"Hey bab-" I said about to give him a hug until he shoved his phone in my face. it was a headline on some website, I think TMZ ?

'Zayns Mystery Girl?' and it had a picture of when Zayn and I were going n the tour bus and last night for the ride.

Oh my fucking goodness ! Who even took this I said and took out my phone.