River Phoenix

Okay I know I've said that a lot of other people were my favorite actor but know this is my favorite and my biggest inspiration. River Phoenix played Chris Chambers in Stand By Me. My favorite movie and my favorite movie character ever. I absolutely love Chris. River played a misunderstood preteen boy who came from an abusive home. Through out the movie him and his friends are trying to find the dead body of a boy their age. When they find the body the gang of low life criminals, lead by Kiefer Suthurland, get there minutes late. The movie is great please watch it lol. But any way poor River died at the young age of 23 on October 31, 1993 at a club called The Viper Room owned by Johnny Depp. It truly was a sad day for all. I sadly wasn't born yet when River died but his talent was left behind so I still got to fall in love. Besides the tough, misunderstood Chris Chambers River also played Mike Waters in My Own Private Idaho. Mike was a street husler in search for his mother. The last scene of the flim was of Mike laying on the ground unconsciously as a stranger drags him to his car. It makes me extremely sad because River passed out on the sidewalk moments before his untimely death. River has been dead for 24 years and that just breaks my heart. I loved him so much. He is my biggest inspiration. He was a vegan, he was a huge supporter of gay rights, lover of animals. Just a great guy inside and out. May he rest in peace.
I will be during a whole book dedicated to River Phoenix if you would like to enjoy some more greatness of River please come check it out.