chapter 1: kidnapped by a doctor

You walked through the hallways at your school, it was a boring day as usual. You go through your last class, math class, as you do, you notice a girl with band merch. How typical, teens seem to always wear band merch, you never really knew what band it was though. You recall it said "gorillaz" so you think "Maybe I'll listen to them later." You finally arrive at math class, the teacher starts to call out names. "(any name, any name, any name, YN, any name, ect.)" Afterwards you learn something boring, but that isn't new. You finally get the homework and the bell rings. You quickly run to your locker, oh how you love that locker it hides your homework so you don't have to do it until tomorrow.  You then grab your (backpack or binder) and grab your (type of phone) and earbuds. You start walking, "Oh, what was that band called?" you think a bit and get your oh so rare "AHA" moment. You quickly go to Youtube and type in "gorillaz" and choose a playlist. "Well this is right up my ally!" you shout accidently causing unneeded embarrassment in the busy hallway at your high school. You remember then to grab the new yearbook and run to the office to pick it up. " best singer: (YN) " you silently congratulate yourself with an award winning smile! You then walk outside to get picked up, everyday though you have to wait a few hours, your (parent) works late. So you lay down and take a small nap with the music blaring.