chapter 5: "Er... (Y/N)?"

You slowly lower your hands, still blushing while staring into his beautiful eyes. "I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable. It's ok if you don't feel the sa-" He cut you off by kissing you, it was a pretty good kiss other than his breath which tasted like alcohol. After about a minute you break the kiss with you blushing a deep (red/pink). "(YN), you lovely little bird, I've been secretly wanting to do that forever." You watch his face turn a bit mischievous and he starts to go in for another kiss, so you start leaning in too. Just as your lips are almost at a touch someone walks in. "Er... (Y/N)?" you look over and see the uncomfortable 2D who didn't mean to interrupt. "Oi, gedout!" Murdoc starts yelling at 2D more, but 2D had gotten lost in thought again and didn't budge. "I said out, I was about to score!" Murdoc then yells this and realizes he may of just made you think you were just another lady to him. 2D finally snaps back and runs. "I-I... Uhhhh, (Y/N), I din't mean that!" Murdoc is stuttering like he'd just messed up on a song his father made him sing. "It's fi-" You start to answer but you were cut off by a small kiss. "Murdoc, stop worrying, it's only a habit for you." you say trying to comfort him but he still looks nervous. "(Y/N), woold' you mind leaving for a bit?" He asks still stuttering here and there. "Umm, sure?" You then walk out of the room feeling bad for Murdoc but still happy that you got to kiss him. This is going into the journal for sure.

*A/N: Hey still sorry it's short, and also sorry about not updating, for now it will be at most one a week. There are a lot of factors that go into my business right now, I have school, chores, dogs, and bass lessons I'm doing, but I'll try my best to make free time for this ;)*