chapter 4 continued: Confession of a crush

Day 5 of new family

Dear journal, Murdoc woke up early for once, when he did he gave me a hug! I think this is him sober, I couldn't talk much though as he had a headache, I'm guessing from a hangover. Murdoc asked me to be in a music video, I'm not sure if I want to. I've noticed I feel warm around him, like he's trustworthy.  It's probably nothing  nothing though.    

You put up your journal and decide to go talk to noodle. "Noodle?" you ask while knocking on her room's door. "Kon'nichiwa, (YN)-sama, Sorehanandesuka (what is it?)?" she asks politely with a thick accent "I just wanted to chat, what are you doing?" you reply to her greeting trying to start a conversation. "Oh, actually (YN)-sama, Murdoc would like to speak with you." she flashed a quick smile and escorted me out, politely bowing before closing the door. "Well, I guess I need to speak with Murdoc." you say to your self and walk to Murdoc's room and nervously knock on the door. "He could want anything, a-and the fact that I can't even guess what it is is unnerving." you think for a bit until the door creaks open a bit. "Come in, (YN)." you hear Murdoc say in a monotone voice. You walk in and Murdoc pats a spot on the couch he was watching TV on for you to come sit down so you do so. "Noodle said you wanted to talk?" you ask. "Er.. Yes, luv." he replies with his eyes still glued to the TV. "You've been really uncomfortable around me, luv. I just wanted to know why." he says and turns his head over to you.

(YN)'s P.O.V

"Oh lord, he's so.. gorgeous!" you think to yourself and get lost in thought, probably looking like an vegetable with a human body. Murdoc snaps his fingers to get your attention and you blush a little.

normal P.O.V

"I-I'm sorry ! I didn't mean t-to get lost in thought." you snap back into your still hazy reality. "I don't know, I guess because your kind of-" you stop yourself but you feel like you're going to burst out, you never wrote down how you think he's hot in your journal because you know he reads it, you had tell him. you sigh and begin to prepare yourself to speak, Murdoc looks worrisome. "M-murdoc, I think you're hot." You break out into a bright red face and cover it, but you peak though you fingers and he's making his normal mischievous smiling face and blushing slightly too.