Chapter 7

Hayley's POV

Justin and I were submerged under the warm crystal blue water with me in his arms. The moment felt so magical, words can't describe.
We rose to the surface and Justin broke his grasp from my body.

He then pointed to his right and I looked where he was pointing. nothing? I then felt his head rise up from underneath me and I was now on his shoulders.

Justin's POV

She's so light! She's perfect. she's everything I need.

"Hayley, has anyone ever told you how perfect you are?"

"I wish" she seemed confused.

"You're perfect"

"Aw justin"

"I speak the truth"

I then released Hayley from my shoulders as she started to shiver from being above the water.

I left Hayley and swam to one end of the pool leaving Hayley at the other.

I watched her as she flicked her hair from side to side. it felt like one of those slow motion parts in advertisements. I want her...

"Hey Justin. want a race?" She yelled

"Hayley you know ill win. and if I won I get a kiss and if you win I still get a kiss? deal?"

"Hahahahahahahaha oh jJustin sure"

Hayley's POV

I swam over to Justin and kicked making sure I splashed him in the face haha.

He then dived onto me and tickled me until I couldn't breathe and I was begging for mercy.

Our race began and guess who won?

Me! I bet Justin Bieber in a swimming race wooo!

"Now it's to to pay up to me missy." justin smirked

I giggled.

Justin leant in and pressed his lips onto mine. Great. Sparks again.

I resisted and then agreed to kiss back. his tongue then begged for entrace through my bottom lip. I carried through and our tounges danced. under the moonlight we stood there in the pool. I broke from the kiss and Justin gave me a peck on the cheek before resting his forehead on mine. wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hayley?"

"Justin?"

"I need to tell you something"

My heart dropped. was it good? was it bad? do I want to know?

"Okay?"

"Hayley we have only just got to know eachother but I feel something towards you and it's not just friendship. obviously."

"Hey Bieber I think I feel the same way. I feel sparks every time you kiss me since that first kiss today, you make me feel happy."

"That's amazing. I do too. "

I stood there smiling at him, staring into his breathtaking eyes.

"Hayley Braun. I know it's early but..........................................................
I think I'm falling for you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! sorry I have been busy, what do you think?! is it good? is it too early? PLEASE PLEASE comment! ❤❤❤❤❤

You guys are awesome and thanks for all the reads I have! Xxxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also comment what you think of the recent Justin drama going on right now! I'm like really worried :o xx