Chapter 3

Justin's POV

Oh my gosh I have never been so scared in my life!

Just then someone came charging at me. I felt so terrified, they had a rock? Why did they have a rock?

"ALFREDO!"

"ALFREDO WHERE ARE YOU????!!!"

No response. Some crazed hater has come onto MY TOURBUS, and is attacking me. Right before the girl I've been thinking about arrives. Great!

Then everything went black.

Hayley's POV

Yay finally boarding the plane after the long car ride, I can't wait to see Justin, I want to get to know him but if I fall in love I can't tell him how I feel, what if he doesn't feel the same, what would my dad say? I can't fall in love. I can't! And I won't! I don't even like him! I mean gosh he didn't even talk to me when I was there.

I miss Sophia, she's been my best friend ever since I was 3 years old, we hated eachother at preschool but now we are like sisters, we do everything together, I trust her with my life! And it's goin to be hard without her. And my mum she means everything to me.

Listen Hayley over thinking isn't going to help you.

"You ready baby girl?" My dad asked me

"More than ever, while I had wifi I quickly message my best best friend of all time Sophia, telling her that I get to fly business class on our own private jet! That always made her jealous. Hehe I'm evil.

Ok as we boarded onto the private jet the flight assistant came round and offered me a juice box.

Yes! My favourite I thought.

My dad saw the expression on my face and laughed, I've loved juice boxes ever since I was a small child.

I'm starting to feel excited now but nervous all the same, I'd rather be here though with my father and Justin's crew then with my grandparents in Florida while mums on her 'romantic' honeymoon with my stepdad Eric that she recently married like 3-4 weeks back. Their honeymoon is going to last for 8 weeks but ill be on tour with my dad and Justin and fredo and the crew.
Aw fredo.
Anyway so I won't be seeing them for a year. I started to tear up and feel very upset. I tried to hide my tears but dad noticed before I could pull off anything or do anything about it.

"Honey are you okay?" He asked reassuringly.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied. I wasn't fine.

"Something's up. I know. Baby you can tell me"

"I'm just upset, I'm going to miss mum and Sophia and my other friends."

"It's okay, I'm sure you'll seem them soon love, we are coming to LA for part of the tour in 5 months."

I was starting to feel more happier now knowing that ill be seeing my bestfriend and mum in 5 months for a day or two.

"Thanks dad"

"Anytime love"

The long plane ride from LA to Canada was so physically draining, but luckily I fell asleep and my misery was at an end.

Now to stay on a muggy, messy tour bus with Justin's crew for a year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN- chapters are getting longer :) sorry it sucks! Xo