Chapter 1

Hayley's POV

I let out a sigh as I finished packing my bags, I heard dads car pull up outside my bedroom window, mum yelled from the kitchen
"hurry up you're going to make you and your father miss the flight!"
I ran downstairs double checking I had my phone, gave my mum a long hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"I love you, have fun." I said
"I love you more" she giggled
We stood there just looking at each other for a while just saying nothing, I then realised I forgot my phone charger. I ran upstairs and grabbed the charger and stuck a small sticky not on my mums bedroom mirror that read:

'Dear mum, I can't believe I won't be seeing you for so long and it hurts, ill make sure I text you everyday. I promise. Ill try. Ill tell you everything that happens, I won't let you down. But what I wanted to say is that I've left a little gift under your pillow, don't open it until your birthday, sorry it's not much but it's all I can afford right now, Gosh i need a job right?! Ha ha ha! I love you, see you next year xox Mwah love you have a great honeymoon with Eric xxxxx you are the best'

Ugh I'm going to miss my mum, I though to myself. And she's stuck with that 'Eric dude' yuck! But she loves him, I don't blame her, he treats her right but he just doesn't talk to me, his stepdaughter! I'm going to miss him never the less and I can't even say goodbye to him as he's preparing everything for the honeymoon with him.

"Bye mum"
"Bye sweetheart"

We said our last farewells until next year, lets hope our goodbyes don't mean forever, I can't live with that.

There was a loud knock on the door with the usual beat my dad did every time I saw him..

'Tap...tap....taptaptap...tap...tap...bang...'

I laughed to myself but I had tears in my eyes, I turned back and looked at my mum she was the same as me.

I opened the front door and my dad was there greeting me with a hug, I havent seen him in so long as he's been prepping for the believe tour which will be starting next week. Yes my dad is Scooter Braun and yes I am going on the believe tour with Justin Bieber.

I have never really been a big fan of Justin Bieber but I'm hoping this will be my chance to get to know him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN- Hey Guys if I have any reads, this is my first story so no hate! Short chapter sorry, just getting started!