Home

The door clicked, the familiar scent of cleaning product and tape filled my nose, it made me wince. He turned to me, broad shoulders linear to the frame of the partly open door, I expected a hand to grip my sleeve and pull me forward, but what I got was a smile. A smile that seemed far too genuine to be real.
"Inside." He demanded. I nodded quickly and looked down, tilting my head to take one last look into the outside world, a world I haven't seen in months. My head spun forwards and I shifted my body into the house, the pain from my healing ankles causing every movement to hurt. But that pain is normal for me now.
I entered the house, faced with the stairs I never climb and the office chair I'm always sitting on. The door shut behind me.
My body flinched when he put his hands on my coat, pulling it off, I had to adjust myself to free it from the crutches I balanced myself with, but soon it was off, and the chill of the house became clear. I reached up and pulled the baseball cap I wore from my head, looked at it, and handed it to him. He smiled again. This time it felt warm, and I gave him a small smile back.
He took a step toward me, "you did great today, Bum." He smirked, as he kissed my forehead, "for that I'm gonna reward you." My heart sank. With wide eyes I looked him directly in the eyes, "what do you mean?" I asked through shaking lips. His tanned hand reached up and held my right cheek, it felt damp, as if he just emerged from the shower. His eyes pierced my own, and he grabbed one of my crutches, the sudden loss of balance made me fall into his chest, I had to grab onto his shirt tightly to stop myself from falling, his arms wrapped around me as if to help.
"S-Sangwoo!" I gasped, startled.
He lifted my chin and tilted my head, lips in line with my ear, "bath. Now." He whispered. My spine tingled.
"C-can you help me..?" I moaned.
He scoffed, "if you can walk around you can bathe yourself."
"N-no!" I panicked, I could tell he was glaring at me, "the crutch.. I need it..". He sighed and leaned over with me still clinging to him for support, picking up the crutch and putting it under my arm.
"Be fast." He said, waiting until I regained balance to turn away and head into his room. I began to walk towards to bathroom when I heard the sound of footsteps, he was in the basement. I pondered what he meant by reward, maybe I could eat at the table again.. I haven't been allowed to do that since I made the stupid decision to leave..
I came across the bathroom and went in, in the midst of shutting the door I paused, and left it open. Sangwoo wouldn't like not being able to see me.  I sat on the shut toilet and set down my crutches, I looked at them and smiled. He gave me those. I was allowed to go out, I'm special.
First, I pulled off the black shirt he bought for me, then my pants and soon my underwear. With all the strength I had, I moved myself from the toilet into the tub. On the bottom of it sat the showerhead, he must have left it there for me, after all this is the first time I've bathed without him helping. I turned the water and played with it until the temperature was perfect, and I picked up the nozzle and began to wet myself. The water was soothing and warm, the soap smelled like flowers. I had my own soap, because Sangwoo doesn't want me to use his.
After thoroughly washing my hair, I rinsed off and turned the water down. My fingers started to pick at the bandage around my feet and ankles, they got wet and needed to be changed. It hurt to touch them, but at least they weren't as bad as before. My ankles were still pulsating, purple and swollen.
After taking one bandage off I heard footsteps coming down the hall, and watched as Sangwoo appeared in the doorframe, staring down at me. "Wear this." He said, tossing a pile of clothes at me. I blinked, "u-um.. Sangwoo? My bandages..." he took a step into the bathroom and in a panic I crossed my legs and covered my penis. He giggled, "still nervous I see. Get dressed and I'll do your ankles." He picked up my old clothes and turned out of the room. I watched him exit and looked at the clothes on the floor.
I dried myself, and started to search for underwear, expecting the basic black panties he'd been making me wear for months, but instead I found a.. a thong? And th- the bra from my old dorm..? My head spun and I came to realization that he wanted me to wear these. What did he have planned?
I put the thong on, it certainly felt unpleasant on the balls. The bra went on second, it fit well. I put on the last two items, a short skirt and halter top, both dark black. I went to grab my crutches, and hoisted myself up, pain serging through my legs. It hurts way more with no wrap.
My body stumbled into the kitchen and there sat Sangwoo, with tape in his hands waiting. I walked to the table and hoisted myself up, gesturing my left foot towards him. He started to wrap my legs, and as he did so we both sat there in silence. I wanted so badly to ask him why I was wearing the bra and thong, but thought best to not question it. He finished wrapping my legs, and as I was getting ready to stand, a sudden forced knocked me down and I lay with a flat back on the table, my heart pounding.
I looked at Sangwoo, who hovered menacingly above me, both arms on either side of my head. I held my breath, waiting.
"After all this time you still look so scared." He teased. I dared not say a word, instead I closed my eyes, lifting my head closer to his. Not even a second later his lips were locked tightly onto mine, we were kissing. Intensely. His thigh was rubbing against me, I could feel the thong get tighter. He pulled himself away, looking at me, his face frozen. "Sangwoo?" I said.
He moved his large figure away and went to the side of the table, lifting me up, the feel of his arms was soothing. I watched him and then looked down the hall, he was heading to his room.. or.. is he heading to the basement? We turned and my eyes made their way around the room, opened wide.
There were... things in it. Rope, and cloth and chains.. organized neatly in a row on his floor. At the end of the row was..
"Sangwoo please!" I begged, "I don't want to be tied up again!" He just gave me a look of disgust.
"I thought you were passed begging. Gross." He said, "if I'm going to reward you, I'm going to do it my way."